• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion

New Eggstra Work coming in May.
IMG_7170.jpeg

I really want to try to improve to try for gold this time. I got silver last time and was only 11 eggs shy of gold. If anyone here is good at Salmon Run (EVP rank ideally) and available that weekend feel free to message me. I have a group of 3 and it would be nice to get a 4th. Relying on a random person was real hit and miss last time as we could never rely on them to do the same thing each time so often a wrench was thrown into our strategy.

Best of luck for anyone that participates though!

Ooh, Eggstra Work... I have only caught two of them so far, but it's pretty fun on call with friends!

I'm probably going to try and get dibs on the Rapid Blaster or Hydra Splatling if I'm able to play any. I generally like Blasters, and the Hydra Splatling seems fun on Junction in particular, ESPECIALLY if this EW has a Mothership Wave 😈

Back