• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Collectible Cogitation

These are on my very small list of dream collectibles . . . please . . .

Our final lucky winners are...

@Plume
@Mimi Cheems

Congratulations!

You may choose one of the rare collectibles listed under the 22nd - 27th raffle: Moon Ball, Pinky, Pokéball, or の!

Please send me a message about which of the round's available collectibles you'd like and you'll receive it after Halloween ends! Also, if you'd like it to be added to your inventory with a specific date and time (between the 13th and 31st), please let me know (in the EDT timezone).

If the winners are no longer in this tent, I'll send them a message if I haven't received one by the end of the event.

The Collectible Cogitation raffles have now ended! Thanks for entering, everyone!

congratulations to all of the winners from each round! 🥳🎉 i hope you all enjoy your stunning new collectibles!

Back