• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite game to spectate in for the Gaming Station?

What is your favorite game to spectate in for the Gaming Station?

• Mario Party Superstars

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Splatoon 3

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Among Us

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I didn't watch anything for the Gaming Station

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Basically a companion thread to the other thread, I'd like to know what games people like spectating (aka watching streams of on Twitch and discussing in the Discord server) for the Gaming Station!

I feel like my answer is the same as the other poll and will likely be the dominant answer to this poll. Mario Party Superstars is easily my most favorite to spectate. It's really fun watching everybody go at it and be subjected to the chaotic randomness of Mario Party, on top of enjoying how active the chat is for those sessions! After that it's MK8D, though SSBU is pretty close as well. Splatoon 3's the hardest to spectate since I just struggle to follow what's going on all that well, lol.

I like spectating Mario Super Stars too because the game can take unexpected turns! There’s also a big selection of mini games, which makes it fun!

I haven't had the time to actually spectate any other than MK8D and splatoon to really give a fair answer, but I will say the last time (2 years ago) I spectated Mario Party and SSBU, I went and bought the games - so they're pretty fun to watch for sure. I find MK and splatoon very NOT spectator friendly. They tend to be single player perspective focused and you can't really tell what's going on "on the board" if that makes sense

My favorite game to spectate in for The Gaming Station is Mario Party Superstars. It's fun to see the ups and downs and twists and turns.

I'm usually playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate when the sessions are running, so I'm not really watching the stream. It's fun to watch people play in the matches where I'm not an active participant though.

I haven't really watched much of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe streams during this year's Camp Bell Tree. If I recall from the past times it was streamed for other events, though, how entertaining it is to watch is directly proportional to how well the person streaming it is doing in the race. Like if the person streaming is in 12th place then it's not going to be as exciting to watch as if they're really in the thick of it and competing reasonably well.

I don't necessarily find Splatoon engaging to watch. I've never played any of the Splatoon games and watching it my brain's just kind of like "???". It seems like it would be more fun to be actively playing than to watch others play.

I haven't spectated since I don't want to be in the Discord server. I think I'd enjoy watching Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, though. I love that game, but I do prefer playing.

mario party superstars! it’s the only game i’ve played and the one i know the most about, so i have more to say about it while spectating than i do the other games. it’s also the one that’s the most fun to watch imo— i never know what’s going on during mario kart, splatoon 3 or ssbu, so watching them is kinda boring for me 😅

I've enjoyed watching Mario Party Superstars and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe the best! Even though I'm not very familiar with either game, they were still fairly easy to follow along with—Splatoon 3 was very chaotic and fast-paced, and was a lot harder for me to keep up with what was going on ahaha. 😅 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate seemed like it would be more fun to play, but it's still fun watching characters I recognize battle!

Not multiple choice?? 🥺🥺

Ok I guess if I had to choose just one, Mario Party! I don't have to ask what's going on, we can see every player pretty "equally" on the stream, and every game makes enough sense without me having to ask a ton of questions!

ah this is hard, love spectating them all - splatoon cause half the time i don’t understand what’s going on so it’s amusing to watch and ssbu and mk for the chaos they bring, but have voted for mario party for the nostalgia watching the boards and the mini games

Unfortunately, I've not had time during Space Camp to participate or spectate in the gaming sessions, but during the 2022 Fair, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was my favourite! I can never keep track of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, it's maybe just me but it's too fast paced for me! I'm still trying to get the hang of Splatoon!

I enjoy watching MK. I have no idea what's going on in the others.
I also got a little giggle watching Mistreil on the battle mode. :LOL:

I'm with the majority with Mario Party. I just feel like the slower pace and more continuous narrative serves it better as something people enjoy watching. It's easier to understand and more easy to get invested in!
Smash Bros can also be funny to watch sometimes though.

As much as I adore playing splatoon, I do have to admit it's difficult to watch and retain interest in for the whole stream.

I like watching Mario Party the most, but SSBU is also really good to watch. 💜✨

Easily Mario party simply because I like the game so much. You can also see where all players are through out the game.

I find mario party the most entertaining, splatoon as well. But splatoon only made sense to me once I started playing it myself. In the beginning it ws too fast and chaotic for me to watch

I like to spectate Mario Party the best but I also like to watch the Splatoon streams. Mario Kart 8 is kinda boring to watch I find but at least I know what's going on. Smash I don't like to watch because I don't know what's going on in that game.

SSBU because I understand the rules for that one.

I remember getting lost for Splatoon and I get motion sickness from the Mario Cart ine

Back