• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Frightening Figures of Fate

And our final lucky winners are...

@Venn
@S.J.

Congratulations!

You may choose either a Strawberry Doll or a Strange Doll.

Please send me a message about which of the round's available collectibles you'd like and you'll receive it after Halloween ends! Also, if you'd like it to be added to your inventory with a specific date and time (between the 13th and 31st), please let me know (in the EDT timezone).

If the winners are no longer in this tent, I'll send them a message if I haven't received one by the end of the event.

That concludes our Frightening Figures of Fate raffle. Thanks for participating, everyone, and congrats to our winners!

I_Think_I_Forgot_Something.png

big grats to all the doll winners

Big congrats to all the lucky winners, for this round and previous!! 🎉🎊 And thanks for hosting these raffles! ^^

And our final lucky winners are...

@Venn
@S.J.

Congratulations!

You may choose either a Strawberry Doll or a Strange Doll.

Please send me a message about which of the round's available collectibles you'd like and you'll receive it after Halloween ends! Also, if you'd like it to be added to your inventory with a specific date and time (between the 13th and 31st), please let me know (in the EDT timezone).

If the winners are no longer in this tent, I'll send them a message if I haven't received one by the end of the event.

That concludes our Frightening Figures of Fate raffle. Thanks for participating, everyone, and congrats to our winners!

For such a haunted holiday, I have received only one curse, and a suspiciously larger number of blessings! 🎃 Thank you so much for my future strawberry baby! Congrats to everyone who managed to win something in the raffles! ✨🎉🎃

Back