• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Collectible Cogitation

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Sideshow-Mind-Symbol.png

Collectible Cogitation

Welcome to Collectible Cogitation, a four-part raffle where you'll have the chance to win from a list of intriguing and thought-provoking collectibles. Simply make a post in this thread during any of the raffle rounds listed below and you'll have a chance to win your choice of that round's collectibles. Each round will have 2 winners and they can pick one of any of the collectibles listed for that round.

How to Enter

• Make a post in this thread. Its contents don't matter and you won't increase your chances by making more than one post in the same round.
  • After the round ends, you must post in this thread again if you'd like to enter the next round's raffle.
  • You can only win once, so your name will be skipped if you already won during a previous round.
  • Winners will be posted in this thread after each round and in the Bulletin Board after Halloween ends. The winners will receive their collectibles after Halloween ends. You don't need to be present in the tent when the winners are selected.

Raffle Schedule

• October 13th 7:00 PM EDT - 16th 6:59 PM EDT: Ghostly Preserves, Spectral Preserves
  • October 16th 7:00 PM EDT - 19th 6:59 PM EDT: Dragonscale Easter Egg, Glitched Easter Egg, Will o' the Wisp Halloweaster Egg, Zen Easter Egg
  • October 19th 7:00 PM EDT - 22nd 6:59 PM EDT: Death Angel Mushroom Lamp, Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp
  • October 22nd 7:00 PM EDT - 27th 6:59 PM EDT: Moon Ball, Pinky, Pokéball, の

Last edited:
Since a new event opened up, maybe I should extend my “assorted” collectibles collection up to 30. Am I really going to be a collector, or am I participating just to earn thousands of TBT Bells? You may never know, unless if you’re one of my pillows, Snow and Ice.

so just to be sure: there's no reason to enter if we're not interested in the current lineup of prizes, right? (as opposed to say the 12 days raffle, which still nets us currency)

Never lucky but raffles are fun. Good luck all entering! 🤞💜

Oh a raffle, I would like to enter pls!
Post automatically merged:

Also question: can we enter for more than one round? (If not then I still want to enter round 1, thanks!)

Ooo I'd love to get some more preserves! The ghostly preserves are adorable 👻

Back