• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That Game everyone has been played but you just don't.

- Five Nights at Freddy's (lost the appeal a long time ago)
- Any Zelda game (not that I'm not interested, it just never happened)
- Kingdom Hearts (looks too goofy to me. It literally has Goofy in it)
- Undertale (would actually really like to play it someday though!)
- Candy Crush (just not my kinda mobile game I guess)

At the moment, I think Pikmin is the first thing that springs to mind. I'd probably give it a chance if I got it for free but I never made the series a priority when shopping.

I don't play the most popular mobile games, for one. The predatory gacha aspects are gross (which could be seen as ironic because I do play Genshin on console and they're not exactly generous to F2P). The top two contenders for games I've never played (and never will play) are Minecraft and Fortnite. Minecraft's graphics give me a headache, although I can appreciate the creative aspect, I'd rather see it utilized in a more aesthetically pleasing way. Fortnite just looks cheesy and stupid to me. I've also never played FNAF, but I never really touch horror games.

The Legend of Zelda series. Yes I know its beloved and I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this but I am just not into Zelda in general. The only zelda game I ever played was Breath of the Wild. Played like 6 hours of it and got lost because I had no idea what to do. I put it down and never touched it again.

Quite a few. Skyrim, Minecraft, Elden Ring. Uhh Fall Guys and Among Us when they were really popular. BotW and TotK…. 🤫

Five Nights At Freddy's or any popular scary game. I really don't like jump scares and things like that. I've also never played Skyrim or Elden Ring. There are probably a lot more to be honest

Probably Genshin Impact. I have a friend who's into it, and she told me about it. It sounds alright and something I could definitely see myself playing it, but I highly doubt it could run on my potato of a phone.
IMG_20230731_203459.jpg

This is literally my phone.

One game that always felt like I should be into is Dishonored, so many people say it's good and it's similar in theme to some of my favorite games, but it just never clicked with me for some reason.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I watched a session last year during the TBT Fair, but it looked very fast moving for me! Usually if I have to fight in a game, I just press all the buttons and hope for the best! Probably not the best strategy, but they've never been my cup of tea.

Minecraft, which I'm actually interested in playing, I just haven't.

Fortnite on the other hand, I'll probably never play that game.

not played any games from the legend of zelda series, SSBU, nor genshin impact - kind of gone off fighting/RPG/combat-esque games. sort of has to be rad art-style wise for me to hit it up

I haven't played a lot of the popular games, but Minecraft is easily the biggest popular game that I haven't played

Lots of them really. I mostly just play Nintendo games and JRPGs on Nintendo consoles, and even then not all the big titles. Uhh some examples of stuff I've never tried:

FFVII (well actually all but 3 hours of XIII but 7 is the most popular so)
Splatoon
Stardew Valley
Metroid
Pikmin
Every first person shooter that isn't Goldeneye
Pretty much any PC based mmo/online game (LOL, Overwatch, Fortnite, etc)

...I just like stuff that's more nostalgic from childhood lol. I can't even claim I know every playable character in Smash anymore with how third party heavy it's gotten.

Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Stardew Valley (I played it for five minutes and got bored of it), Harvest Moon and any of the Final Fantasy games.

sooo many lol. but especially like others have said: minecraft and stardew valley. as well as splatoon and candy crush. on comp i actually can't recall if i've ever played sims? whomp! just never been compelled.

I've seen people talking about the game everywhere, but I still have no idea what a Genshin Impact even is. I've also never played games like Fortnite or Minecraft.

another one here who's also never played Minecraft or Fortnite - just never really got into those games

A lot of games, honestly. I'm overwhelmed trying to remember them all...
I will say Minecraft because it's extremely popular. Maybe I will play it one day, but for now I just haven't.

Back