• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That Game everyone has been played but you just don't.

- I can't stand Kingdom Hearts for numerous reasons, have never had interest in playing any of them and never will.
As a fan of KH your reasons are valid. The story is very complicated to understand and there are things about the game that don't make any sense, but I guess thats just the fun of it.

Any popular FPS/first person perspective game is usually off the table immediately for me. I get motion sickness if the camera pans or if what's on screen keeps changing quickly, so I tend to not play those.

I basically have never played most famous/popular games though so it would be easier to name the ones I HAVE played. 😭

Minecraft, Fortnite, Most mobile phone games, probably many more. It’s not because I’m trying to be ‘better’ or contrary, I just never really picked any of them up. I used to occasionally have a go at building a house and farm on a friends minecraft account but never wanted to get it/pay for it myself. Fortnite never really appealed to me at all tbh so I felt no need to try it out and I have never really used my phone for games apart from game pigeon over text message and sometimes pocket camp.

There are quite a few!

- Dark Souls
- FNAF
- Stardew Valley
- Fortnite
- Among Us
- League of Legends
- Genshin Impact
- COD
- GTA

Fortnite, Genshin Impact, and all of the horror games. I think I would hate all of them and I actively do even though I havent played them. Genshin may be fun but I dont think its for me

GTA- I've never had a console that can play this game but if I ever get a PlayStation I might pick it up.

Zelda BotW- Have never been a Zelda fan and I'm not that interested in this game.

Genshin Impact- Have never been interested in this game, never plan on playing it.

Every FromSoft game. I'm just not that good at difficult games that aren't SMT 😭
As well as Minecraft, Fortnite, CoD, Undertale etc

Minecraft.

I mean I know its played so much but its not something I seem myself playing mainly because it doesn't have much of a "Story" to it since its like a Sandbox game where you can make up your own adventure.

- Among Us. I enjoy the dumb memes, but online multiplayer games aren’t for me. The only exception is with friends (and even then that’s rare since I don’t have the courage to ask them much).

- Final Fantasy 14. I’ve barely touched it for much of the same reasons as Among Us. The difference is I’m afraid of MMOs sucking away all of my time. I already have enough games in my backlog as is.

- Elden Ring. No matter how many times I’ve tried I’m not into dark fantasy. The combat looks fun though.

- Five Nights At Freddie’s. The scares look kind of cheap.

- First person shooters. I’ve played the genre twice at other people’s houses and I’m absolutely terrible at them. Some of them also come across as nothing but grotesque for the sake of shock value (and this is from someone who likes the Yakuza series).

- Grand Theft Auto. I really don’t like how problematic some of the games are. I’m amazed the ESRB rating system didn’t give all of the titles an Adult’s Only rating.

I've never played any zelda games even though I've owned many nintendo consoles over the years.

Minecraft. Which may seem a little odd considering that one of my favourite games, Dragon Quest Builders 2, is very heavily inspired by it.

Minecraft, Five Nights At Freddy's, Fortnite, and Fall Guys. There are other games I haven't played, but they aren't on the same level as the ones I just mentioned.

I really, really do not understand the appeal of Super Auto Pets. I see streamers play it a lot and it's the most boring game to watch. There's like nothing going on most of the time.

A lot tbh Here are some that come to mind:
  • Kingdom Hearts - nothing against Disney, I love Disney but the games look boring af and is honestly overrated.
  • Genshin Impact - don't understand it, don't want to understand it. It's talked about almost everywhere I go.
  • Eldin Ring/Dark Souls-type games in general - they don't appeal to me, the story/characters are not engaging enough imo.
  • Minecraft - meh, it's overrated.
  • Among Us - does nothing for me.
  • Fortnite - it's complete ****
  • FNaF - I'll admit the first game is creepy but only because I find paranormal dolls/puppets/mannequins/anything humanoid actually unsettling. The games themselves just don't seem all that fun to me.
  • Splatoon - I can understand the appeal but it's just not for me.
  • Undertale/Deltatune, whatever - just no.

Honestly quite a few:

Undertale- It's wierd because even though I like the style of deltarune, which has a similar style.(never played it and most likely never will)But I just don't like Undertale? I do like darker stuff, but there's something about it, I don't like. I can see the appeal, but I don't like it.
Among us- Very overrated, played it once and didn't like it.
Any zombie killer/gory games- I don't see the appeal tbh. Never have and hopefully never will.
Fnaf- The idea seems kinda cool, but the Jumpscares just get old after a while. It almost makes the game feel like a troll.
Genshin impact- Not really into anime style stuff, and it seems boring and overrated.
Fortnite- I used to like it, but they made some many changes to the point that it's basically unplayable for me. Plus it does get boring after a while.
Minecraft- Seems boring, plus it has a toxic fanbase and I just don't see the appeal.

There's a lot, but I think the one I'm most surprised I haven't played yet is Omori.
I've played all the ancestor horror pixel RPGs: Ib, Mad Father, The Witch's House, Yume Nikki, OFF (and Undertale and Lisa to an extent, but they're not really horror). I've also watched playthroughs of Misao, Corpse Party, The Crooked Man, Hello hell...o?, and Ao Oni. With the extensive library I've had with horror pixel RPGs, you'd think I'd have played Omori LMAO. I'm honestly dying to play it, but I'm just waiting for it to go on sale in Steam, so I'm stuck in limbo. o(-(

There's a lot, but I think the one I'm most surprised I haven't played yet is Omori.
I've played all the ancestor horror pixel RPGs: Ib, Mad Father, The Witch's House, Yume Nikki, OFF (and Undertale and Lisa to an extent, but they're not really horror). I've also watched playthroughs of Misao, Corpse Party, The Crooked Man, Hello hell...o?, and Ao Oni. With the extensive library I've had with horror pixel RPGs, you'd think I'd have played Omori LMAO. I'm honestly dying to play it, but I'm just waiting for it to go on sale in Steam, so I'm stuck in limbo. o(-(
I haven't heard of Omori until recently, but I want to try it too!

I haven't heard of Omori until recently, but I want to try it too!
Yeah! I heard from a friend that it's really good, and there's been so much hype surrounding it (at least in my own bubble). Thank goodness I haven't been spoiled a whole lot yet, I feel it's a really good game to get into blindly.

the first thing that comes to mind is acnh

i was close to buying a switch when it came out, but became busy with real life stuff and missed the train on it. maybe some day!

I have tons of games that everyone has played but I couldn't play for various reasons. For example, I could not play famous games for playstation or Xbox. Unfortunately over the years I have only received the Nintendo DS series as a gift because they were the cheapest consoles! In any case, I had a great time with nintendo games, only that I really wanted to play the famous Call of Duty, Assasin's creed, The Sims, Prince of Persia, Kingdom hearts etc. I know very well that these games have had some porting for the nintendo DSi and I really enjoyed playing some The Sims for the nintendo like The Sims 2 and The Sims Pets, but in the age of nintendo 3ds, when I was old enough to buy games with the pocket money given by my parents, none of these games came out for nintendo, apart from Kingdom hearts... however it was only localized in english and at 12 i have to admit with shame that i didn't understand half a word of english lol
P.s. I aso never played to Minecraft because I hadn't a computer and then its popularity lowes a lot

Back