• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thanks for joining us for our 2021 Halloween event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for hosting! I had a lot of fun participating. :D

Congratulations to all of the winners!! Every year I’m amazed at how creative you all are and I LOVE seeing all of your entries!
Thank you TBT staff for yet another fun filled Halloween event! My favourite of the events was @Mistreil ‘s and it makes me really excited to see how that might be incorporated into future events?! You guys are just so clever 🧠

Yay, all four things that I voted for made it to the finals! :LOL: Huge congrats to all the winners!

(Now, what to do with my remaining golden coins?...)

When are the Halloween collectibles being removed from the shop? Not that I have currency to spend, just curious.

I imagine there’d be an announcement and they won’t just magically disappear.
They are likely to removed without any further notice. We have given members ample time to spend their currency.

If you haven't spent your tokens yet for whatever reason then please do so ASAP otherwise they risk being lost to the void. Unlike in Animal Crossing, nothing comes back out of TBT's void.

EDIT: And they're gone! 👻

Last edited:
If you haven't spent your tokens yet for whatever reason then please do so ASAP otherwise they risk being lost to the void. Unlike in Animal Crossing, nothing comes back out of TBT's void.
wdym. each time a collectible that I almost surely won't be able to obtain (re)releases, my disapppointment always returns from tbt's void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back