• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thanks for joining us for our 2021 Halloween event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the winners! :D Thank you Staff for throwing such a fun event, it was an absolute blast! I definitely liked how there was something for everyone to do in terms of event types. :) I honestly hope the key that we all earned this year may come of very good use in a future event. ;)

Loved this event! Never really celebrated halloween since its not a thing where I live, but because of AC and this forum ive been celebrating it in game more and more and it even translated into my real life! This year I even had decorations in my house! All thanks to ac and you guys !!
And of course i really enjoyed the event and making all these creations, and the text game was really cool too!

congrats to all of the winners! the event want fun and really got me into the halloween spirit. Always looking forward to any future events.

Thanks for all the time spent on these events, they're really fun. And congrats to all the winners, your projects look amazing! Will we be able to use extra haunted golden coins or anything?

Congrats to the winners! I’m glad I got to participate a little, so double thanks for hosting this! ☺️

thanks for hosting the event staff!! i loved the physical craft tasks and i'm super excited for future events ! ;w;

thank you for hosting this event, i had a wonderful time. And a huge congratulations to all the winners, there were so many amazing entries it was hard to just vote for one in each category.

Congrats to the winners and thanks for hosting another amazingly fun event mods! <3

The Halloween Favorite winners should have received their bonus coins. The tied users split the combined coins from 2nd and 3rd place. Let us know if you think anything is missing!

While we weren't originally intending to do any leftover currency sales or transfers, we have now added a very small Golden Haunted Coin to Bell transfer of 5 Bells per Golden Haunted Coin. You can convert your leftover Golden Haunted Coins by clicking them and going to the Transfer tab.

Finally, the backdrops will sadly now be going away!

Congrats to the winners! I was happy to be able to vote, it was a very fun event though very hard to choose, so many awesome creations!

So many amazing entries and well-deserved wins!! Congratulations winners!! This event was super fun, thank you staff!!!!

Thank you so much, staff! This event was really fun and put me in the Halloween mood! Really appreciate everyone’s effort and hard work! Congrats to all the winners 😊

Congratulations to all the winners! 🎉 I enjoyed scrolling down every participant’s submissions; amazing work everyone! As for the staff, a big thank you for organizing another fun and creative event! 😊

Congratulations to the winners! 🎉 There were so many lovely entries that it was hard to vote! Also, thank you so much for this really fun event, Staff :D Halloween is my favorite holiday, so I really enjoyed it 🎃 👻

Thanks for the event! I especially loved the study game, it was so much fun!

Haven't seen this posted here yet, so I just wanted to say that I got the ghostoid in game along with its new name!
The wallopoid!
oRmWVCV.jpg
yVXj4ZG.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the event! I especially loved the study game, it was so much fun!

Haven't seen this posted here yet, so I just wanted to say that I got the ghostoid in game along with its new name!
The wallopoid!
oRmWVCV.jpg
yVXj4ZG.jpg
I kind of preferred ghostoid. I’ve gotten so used to it. It’s still cute, though. That’s awesome that you got it in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back