• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thanks for joining us for our 2021 Halloween event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats winners!! aaaaa I was so close to top 4 though. Thanks to those who voted for my bloody brownies anyway, they were absolutely delicious and I wish you could have had some!

This was a wonderful event, thank you staff!

congratulations to all of the winners!! i sadly wasn’t able to participate much myself due to various reasons, but everyone's entries were excellent, and i enjoyed looking at them all! i’ll never not be amazed by the amount of talent and creativity in this community. 😍

and as always, i’d like to give a huge thank you to staff for hosting this event. i’m too tired to say anything mushy, so you’re all spared for now lol, but i really appreciate the time, effort and energy that you all put into each and every event, no matter how big or small the event may be. i also would like to give a special thanks to @Mistreil — the study was one of the only rooms that i could complete the activity for, and it was also the room that i enjoyed the most because the game was so fun. both games that they’ve created for events have been a delight to play, and i am definitely looking forward to any and all future ones! the addition of entry galleries to events is awesome as well; it’s been great being able to see all entries in one spot, and seeing my own entry/entries in them makes me happier than it probably should lol.

i’m rambling by this point, so i’ll wrap this up lol — thank you so much again staff for everything, and another huge congrats to the winners! 💜

huge thank you to staff for making yet another event that made me ignore everything else in my life for several days : D i have so many late assignments now orz

i had a lot of fun as always, mostly in the cemetery build because i always enjoy those type of events the most ^^ big thank you to everyone who voted for my entries as well TT i’m at the airport right now but take this very small picture of my beanbag cat : D he appreciates all the support he’s gotten OTL

and of course congratulations to everyone else who placed ^^ cannot wait for the next event so my grades can drop even further !!

image0.jpg

Congrats to all the favourites! It was so hard to choose since they were all so creative and amazing! 💛

And big shout out to the staff for all the hard work! 🎃

Congratulations to all the winners and all the participants!!!
And thank you TBT Staff for yet another spooktacular event! Love the gallery! So many amazing entries!!

I just wanted to say that this event was super hyped. Definitely wanted to take a spooky dookie in a Spirit Halloween.

congrats to all the spooky favorites! 🤩🎃♥️

and thank you to the staff for another incredibly fun and cute event, you always put your whole hearts into it and it shows. You make the Bell Tree one of my favorite places to be on the internet 💌

Happy Halloween everyone! 🍬🍬🍬

So is it okay to ask now what on earth the audio in the study was. Even with the text clue I could not get it.

congrats to all the winners!! very deserved everyone. i'm glad i managed to scrabble together entries for everything, despite my limited resources atm. and of course thanks staff for putting this event together for us, you always go above and beyond for us!!

Thanks for hosting as always staff! Shoutout to @Nefarious for choosing my entry to be in the plushie poll. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to narrow it own to only 10 entries. :oops:

Also shoutout to the 25 people who voted for me. I didn't win, but I really appreciated every vote. 🥰 Of course I also appreciate those who said they loved my entry even if they didn't vote for me.

Thanks again staff for hosting another lovely event. I truly had a blast and congrats to all the winners! 🥳

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who voted my spooky snacks. Really had fun with this event, thank you to wonderful staff for hosting it. And I really, really enjoyed the spectre in the study game!

Congrats to all our winners!!!!

Just to confirm, there's nothing to do with the leftover Golden Haunted Coins right? Just want to make sure before I spend the rest of my regular Haunted Coins.

I loved everyone's entries! Everyone is so talented here that it's so hard to vote for favorites. Thank you again for hosting such a fun event!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you once again to staff for hosting this fun event!!
I'm honored that my scratchy cat placed third in plushy poltergeists, thank you to everyone who voted! ;^; 💕

Congrats to all the winners & thank you again to the Staff! I love Halloween so I always look forward to the events. I must say this year's was truly one of my favorites.

Well done to the organisers for putting on this event!
thank you i had so much fun this halloween and ive interacted more with this forum during the event than i ever had and its made me feel more welcome in the community!
i look forward to the next event!

Congrats to the winners! :D there was so much creativity in ge Halloween event, it was great to see it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back