• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 🌹temporarily closed🌹🌟Croissant's Amiibo Adoption Shop 💫 & Reserve FREE Villagers! 🌸💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Genji
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! I am new to this so lmk if this is okay! (Thank you for doing this btw!)
Villager: Bones or Lucky whatever one's easiest
Do you have an open plot: yes I have a villager moved out and an extra plot to place down.
Time zone: GMT

Hello! I am new to this so lmk if this is okay! (Thank you for doing this btw!)
Villager: Bones or Lucky whatever one's easiest
Do you have an open plot: yes I have a villager moved out and an extra plot to place down.
Time zone: GMT
Hi 💫 Sure I can give you both Bones and Lucky! It really depends who you want :) Do you want to adopt today? I’m sorry to get back to you late! I would need about 2 hours before inviting you to my town since I’m doing some work right now. Let me know!

sorry I'm like hhhh not on a lot anymore T A T
I'm est but I don't have an open plot rn :C
Okay! When a villager asks to move out, just let me know and we can try to schedule something!

Hello! Sorry to get back to you so late. I think ill take one for now since I won't be available tomorrow till Monday. Could I request bones please? If you're free today it would be preferable since I won't have my switch for the next couple of days.

Hello! Sorry to get back to you so late. I think ill take one for now since I won't be available tomorrow till Monday. Could I request bones please? If you're free today it would be preferable since I won't have my switch for the next couple of days.
Good morning! I’ll send u a message :D

Sure! Just to let u know, Raymond just moved onto my island this week so it might be 2 months til I get his photo! If you are okay with that, then yes 😍 i’ll reserve Raymond for u!

Sure! Just to let u know, Raymond just moved onto my island this week so it might be 2 months til I get his photo! If you are okay with that, then yes 😍 i’ll reserve Raymond for u!
That's perfectly fine! I just got some new villagers too that I don't want to kick out right away so waiting on Raymond is no problem. Thank you for reserving him for me!!😊

Villager: Hazel, Rod (I changed my mind about Rod, but I'm still interested in Hazel and Apple!)
Do you have an open plot now?: Not now, but I can TT someone out whenever it is convenient for you!
Your time zone: Central (GMT-5)

I'd also be interested in your Apple in the next week or so if she's still available ☺

Last edited:
Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'll have a spot either today or tomorrow (Sprocket's in boxes RN). I have someone I'm hoping to get Jacques from, so IDK who I'd moving in first, but I thought I'd let you know 😅

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'll have a spot either today or tomorrow (Sprocket's in boxes RN). I have someone I'm hoping to get Jacques from, so IDK who I'd moving in first, but I thought I'd let you know 😅
Hi! Of course I can give you Hazel! And Apple too, but I may not get her photo for another month, so if you're okay with waiting then I can write yur name to reserve her :) I can start moving Hazel in right if you send me the 10tbt, then it's just a matter of getting her into boxes for u when ur ready!

Hi! Of course I can give you Hazel! And Apple too, but I may not get her photo for another month, so if you're okay with waiting then I can write yur name to reserve her :) I can start moving Hazel in right if you send me the 10tbt, then it's just a matter of getting her into boxes for u when ur ready!
I actually didn't want Apple for a little bit, so that works just fine!

And I'm not quite ready for Hazel yet, but I'll let you know (and send the TBT) when I am! I'm getting a villager from someone else, and then updating my dream code, and THEN I'll be ready, lol. So in the next few days for sure ☺

I actually didn't want Apple for a little bit, so that works just fine!

And I'm not quite ready for Hazel yet, but I'll let you know (and send the TBT) when I am! I'm getting a villager from someone else, and then updating my dream code, and THEN I'll be ready, lol. So in the next few days for sure ☺
Oooh no problem!💫 just lmk when ur ready then

Hello I hope this is the right way to post? Sorry if it’s not and is troubling. I’m really looking for Raymond, I have been all day haha I was wondering if it were possible for me to ask for him? Sorry if it’s troubling but a new villager will move in tomorrow :,)

Hello I hope this is the right way to post? Sorry if it’s not and is troubling. I’m really looking for Raymond, I have been all day haha I was wondering if it were possible for me to ask for him? Sorry if it’s troubling but a new villager will move in tomorrow :,)

Hi! Raymond is not available for adoption right now. He’s actually reserved for somebody else already. 🥺 sorry!

ello!! im looking for melba and i hope youre online 👉🏻👈🏻 audie is moving out today so yay melba! thank you!!!

Villager: Melba!
Do you have an open plot now?: yassssssss!!!!
Your time zone: GMT +8

ello!! im looking for melba and i hope youre online 👉🏻👈🏻 audie is moving out today so yay melba! thank you!!!

Villager: Melba!
Do you have an open plot now?: yassssssss!!!!
Your time zone: GMT +8

Hi! I can work on getting you Melba! Is it around 10PM where you are now?

Villager: Fauna
Do you have an open plot now?: No, But I can get one within 15 minutes of when you are ready!
Your time zone: EST
Total TBT: 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back