• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🌹temporarily closed🌹🌟Croissant's Amiibo Adoption Shop 💫 & Reserve FREE Villagers! 🌸💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Genji
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! I am new to this so lmk if this is okay! (Thank you for doing this btw!)
Villager: Bones or Lucky whatever one's easiest
Do you have an open plot: yes I have a villager moved out and an extra plot to place down.
Time zone: GMT

Hello! I am new to this so lmk if this is okay! (Thank you for doing this btw!)
Villager: Bones or Lucky whatever one's easiest
Do you have an open plot: yes I have a villager moved out and an extra plot to place down.
Time zone: GMT
Hi 💫 Sure I can give you both Bones and Lucky! It really depends who you want :) Do you want to adopt today? I’m sorry to get back to you late! I would need about 2 hours before inviting you to my town since I’m doing some work right now. Let me know!

sorry I'm like hhhh not on a lot anymore T A T
I'm est but I don't have an open plot rn :C
Okay! When a villager asks to move out, just let me know and we can try to schedule something!

Hello! Sorry to get back to you so late. I think ill take one for now since I won't be available tomorrow till Monday. Could I request bones please? If you're free today it would be preferable since I won't have my switch for the next couple of days.

Hello! Sorry to get back to you so late. I think ill take one for now since I won't be available tomorrow till Monday. Could I request bones please? If you're free today it would be preferable since I won't have my switch for the next couple of days.
Good morning! I’ll send u a message :D

Sure! Just to let u know, Raymond just moved onto my island this week so it might be 2 months til I get his photo! If you are okay with that, then yes 😍 i’ll reserve Raymond for u!

Sure! Just to let u know, Raymond just moved onto my island this week so it might be 2 months til I get his photo! If you are okay with that, then yes 😍 i’ll reserve Raymond for u!
That's perfectly fine! I just got some new villagers too that I don't want to kick out right away so waiting on Raymond is no problem. Thank you for reserving him for me!!😊

Villager: Hazel, Rod (I changed my mind about Rod, but I'm still interested in Hazel and Apple!)
Do you have an open plot now?: Not now, but I can TT someone out whenever it is convenient for you!
Your time zone: Central (GMT-5)

I'd also be interested in your Apple in the next week or so if she's still available ☺

Last edited:
Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'll have a spot either today or tomorrow (Sprocket's in boxes RN). I have someone I'm hoping to get Jacques from, so IDK who I'd moving in first, but I thought I'd let you know 😅

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I'll have a spot either today or tomorrow (Sprocket's in boxes RN). I have someone I'm hoping to get Jacques from, so IDK who I'd moving in first, but I thought I'd let you know 😅
Hi! Of course I can give you Hazel! And Apple too, but I may not get her photo for another month, so if you're okay with waiting then I can write yur name to reserve her :) I can start moving Hazel in right if you send me the 10tbt, then it's just a matter of getting her into boxes for u when ur ready!

Hi! Of course I can give you Hazel! And Apple too, but I may not get her photo for another month, so if you're okay with waiting then I can write yur name to reserve her :) I can start moving Hazel in right if you send me the 10tbt, then it's just a matter of getting her into boxes for u when ur ready!
I actually didn't want Apple for a little bit, so that works just fine!

And I'm not quite ready for Hazel yet, but I'll let you know (and send the TBT) when I am! I'm getting a villager from someone else, and then updating my dream code, and THEN I'll be ready, lol. So in the next few days for sure ☺

I actually didn't want Apple for a little bit, so that works just fine!

And I'm not quite ready for Hazel yet, but I'll let you know (and send the TBT) when I am! I'm getting a villager from someone else, and then updating my dream code, and THEN I'll be ready, lol. So in the next few days for sure ☺
Oooh no problem!💫 just lmk when ur ready then

Hello I hope this is the right way to post? Sorry if it’s not and is troubling. I’m really looking for Raymond, I have been all day haha I was wondering if it were possible for me to ask for him? Sorry if it’s troubling but a new villager will move in tomorrow :,)

Hello I hope this is the right way to post? Sorry if it’s not and is troubling. I’m really looking for Raymond, I have been all day haha I was wondering if it were possible for me to ask for him? Sorry if it’s troubling but a new villager will move in tomorrow :,)

Hi! Raymond is not available for adoption right now. He’s actually reserved for somebody else already. 🥺 sorry!

ello!! im looking for melba and i hope youre online 👉🏻👈🏻 audie is moving out today so yay melba! thank you!!!

Villager: Melba!
Do you have an open plot now?: yassssssss!!!!
Your time zone: GMT +8

ello!! im looking for melba and i hope youre online 👉🏻👈🏻 audie is moving out today so yay melba! thank you!!!

Villager: Melba!
Do you have an open plot now?: yassssssss!!!!
Your time zone: GMT +8

Hi! I can work on getting you Melba! Is it around 10PM where you are now?

Villager: Fauna
Do you have an open plot now?: No, But I can get one within 15 minutes of when you are ready!
Your time zone: EST
Total TBT: 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back