• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling 🌟[OPEN|SLOTS AVAILABLE] 50tbt/200NMT Amiibo Service! 🌟ALL VILLAGERS AVAILABLE SERIES 1-5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells

~ Shannice ~

Sleepy goddess
Bells
う
Tin Robot
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Christmas Candy
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
97.7% (82) +
Current queue: 2 people, both currently offline!

Hi!

💖update: all villagers are now 50tbt/200nmt to keep up with the competition 😊 (originally 150tbt/600nmt) all orders also now come with presents & bells - just incase I haven’t convinced you! Other services that are this price & more expensive ones are doing this for just series 5, but unlike them, this thread is for ALL AMIIBOS Read below for more info.💖

I have all amiibos including the new series 5 set! I am low on tbt, so I would like payments that way.If you don’t have 50tbt for your villager, 200NMT can also be offered! Please read the following information and use the form below to request

Payment schedule: deposit fees have now been removed, but payment must be made in full before I take you to your chosen villager’s house! ☁

Cancellations:
🛑 Due to the process being fairly lengthy (40mins-1hr after they have moved in) there is a cancellation fee to stop time wasters!
Once your villager has been moved into my island, cancelling will incur a 20tbt fee. Failing to pay this will result in negative feedback! 🛑

Why come to Shannice’s Services? Every order gets 2 free mystery presents + 50k igb! I also keep up with prices of other shops with less of a wait!

You can request more than one villager! If your original request isn’t accepted, try asking for another villager (I may have their amiibo on hand and easier to find than some others!) and if your order is complete and you’d like to request another villager please feel free! :)

I won’t be fulfilling every single request as I assume there will be quite a few & it’s a time consuming process but I’ll do the best I can!

✅ I will DM you about your villager if your request is accepted. ✅

📝Request form📝
Island Name:
Villager requested:
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt):
Do you have an open plot?:
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT):
Donating crafting materials? (❤Optional. If yes please state what you’re donating!❤):

🪵Any crafting materials you can spare are massively appreciated and helpful with this process! :)🪵

💖Thank you & happy crossing!💖

COMPLETED
Azalea - Hylian Spectre
Sasha - animalcafe102
Raymond - b100ming
Shino - PunctuallyAbsent
Sasha - inazuma
CANCELLED
Ione - Altarium

Last edited:
Island Name: Hikomori
Villager requested: Sasha
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): nmt
Do you have an open plot?: Nope!

(GMT 8) thank you!

Request form
Island Name: Turnip
Villager requested: Blanche
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): 150 tbt
Do you have an open plot?: nope

Time Zone is gmt+8

Bump 💖
Post automatically merged:

Updated prices & added gifts + bells to every order!

Last edited:
Bump 🌟

⚠️Updated prices to match competition & removed deposit fees, generally revamped the thread!!⚠️
💤 Now offline for the night, feel free to still make requests!💤
💖
Thank you for your support💖

Last edited:
Island Name: Lumina
Villager requested: Katt
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): 50 TBT
Do you have an open plot?: Yes
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT) : CST

edit: can I change this to Kiki?

Last edited:
B u m p 💜
Back online in 2-4 hrs!

Online! 👍

Last edited:
edited, nvm!

Last edited:
Heya!
Island Name: Valhalla
Villager Request: Azalea
Payment: 50 TBT
Open Plot? Not yet, but I do have a villager who wants to go, and could TT it into a plot as early as this evening if that works.
Time Zone: AST - GMT -4.
Donations: There are quite a few possibilities. If you have a specific preference, just let me know and I'll check out storage.

Last edited:
Island Name: Pyrrhia
Villager requested: Raymond
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): tbt
Do you have an open plot?: ALMOST
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT): EST

Island Name: Velvetta
Do you have an open plot?: not yet I’m working on it! Sasha will be going to someone else but I’m gonna have him move in with me first so you don’t have to worry about that <3
Donating crafting materials? (❤Optional. If yes please state what you’re donating!❤): not this time

Island Name: Velvetta
Do you have an open plot?: not yet I’m working on it! Sasha will be going to someone else but I’m gonna have him move in with me first so you don’t have to worry about that <3
Donating crafting materials? (❤Optional. If yes please state what you’re donating!❤): not this time

request accepted tysm! Will dm you!

Heya!
Island Name: Valhalla
Villager Request: Azalea
Payment: 50 TBT
Open Plot? Not yet, but I do have a villager who wants to go, and could TT it into a plot as early as this evening if that works.
Time Zone: AST - GMT -4.
Donations: There are quite a few possibilities. If you have a specific preference, just let me know and I'll check out storage.

Request accepted! Dming You!

offline til tomorrow as it’s late! Feel free to still leave requests

Last edited:
Bump

Island Name: Lumina
Villager requested: Katt
Do you have an open plot?: Yes
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT) : CST

edit: can I change this to Kiki?

changed to Kiki! Dm me when you’re around :) request accepted

Last edited:
Hi there! I wanted to put my name down for Ione. I'm in no rush whatsoever, as I'm a little bit busy + trying to open up plots for some other villagers I have pending. Will try to get a plot open as soon as I can <3

Island Name: Elysium
Villager requested: Ione
50 TBT
Not yet, may take a little bit
Your time zone:
GMT+1

📝Request form📝
Island Name: Abyss
Villager requested: Punchy
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): 50 tbt
Do you have an open plot?: yes
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT): EST USA

Hi there! I wanted to put my name down for Ione. I'm in no rush whatsoever, as I'm a little bit busy + trying to open up plots for some other villagers I have pending. Will try to get a plot open as soon as I can <3

Island Name: Elysium
Villager requested: Ione
Do you have an open plot?: Not yet, may take a little bit
Your time zone: GMT+1

hi! Request accepted! I’ll dm you soon; just trying to get some people’s requests done!

it's quite nice of you to help people like this at prices anyone could afford. <3

Island Name: hope haven
Villager requested: shino, please
tbt
sterling is set to move out; ive been keeping my game on the same day to prevent a random from moving in while i hunted. so, technically, yes, as soon as i let him leave.
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT):
cst - texas, usa
Donating crafting materials? (❤Optional. If yes please state what you’re donating!❤):
i have a bit of everything; were you needing one kind in particular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back