• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌹temporarily closed🌹🌟Croissant's Amiibo Adoption Shop 💫 & Reserve FREE Villagers! 🌸💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Genji
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! ☺ I haven’t received Marshal’s photo yet, so until then I can’t move him out of my island. I’m really sorry! I hope you can find Marshal soon from someone else. I can also help you get a different villager 😭
No worries, it's okay! I'll contact you back if you have anyone else when I need another :D

Nevermind, sorry.

Last edited:
Villager: Rodney the hamster
Do you have an open plot now?: No, but I have a villager in boxes, so can go forward a day to open one.
Your time zone: Central
Available for pick up: Anytime

Villager: Rodney the hamster
Do you have an open plot now?: No, but I have a villager in boxes, so can go forward a day to open one.
Your time zone: Central
Available for pick up: Anytime
Hi again! 😚 💫 I can definitely get you Rodney. Do you want him tonight (ETA: 10PM est) or tomorrow?

Villager: Do you have Walt? If not I would like to buy Bianca please
Do you have an open plot now?:Not yet. I will have an open plot Friday but I can tt to move it up sooner if Friday doesn’t work
Your time zone: EST

Villager: Do you have Walt? If not I would like to buy Bianca please
Do you have an open plot now?:Not yet. I will have an open plot Friday but I can tt to move it up sooner if Friday doesn’t work
Your time zone: EST
Hi! I can get u Walt 😊💫 Friday is perfect for me actually. What time are you free on Friday?

Hi! Do you have Genji? I would so love to get him on my island!
hi there! 💫 😚 I do have Genji on my island. He's gifted with one shirt currently. If you don't mind that he's gifted, you can have him for 10 tbt, since I haven't gotten his pic yet! Or if u want a brand new Genji, I can get him for you for the regular 35 tbt. Let me know! 💜

hi there! 💫 😚 I do have Genji on my island. He's gifted with one shirt currently. If you don't mind that he's gifted, you can have him for 10 tbt, since I haven't gotten his pic yet! Or if u want a brand new Genji, I can get him for you for the regular 35 tbt. Let me know! 💜

YAY!!! Well, I think that could be exciting… however, I’m new to this and I don’t know what TBT means and I don’t know the difference between a gifted or brand new Genji? Please help clue me in!

YAY!!! Well, I think that could be exciting… however, I’m new to this and I don’t know what TBT means and I don’t know the difference between a gifted or brand new Genji? Please help clue me in!
Hey! 😚 No problem! here's a link explaining what TBT is: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/the-bell-system-beginners-guide.64715/
It's real easy to gain tbt just from posting!
Also, a gifted Genji means that Genji has been living on my island for some time now, so when you adopt him, he might have some custom catchphrases and wear different clothes/furniture than he originally started with. A brand new Genji would be one who has hardly lived in my island and comes with all the original clothes and furniture assigned by the game 💛

Villager: lucky
When will you have an open plot?:today
Your time zone: U.K. time
Hi!💫 I have Lucky on my island right now. He is wearing all original clothes and furniture, but he might have picked up a catchphrase or two by now. Would you still like to adopt him for 10tbt? (Since I didnt get his photo yet). Otherwise, I could get you a brand new Lucky but he won't be ready until 8pm EST tonight. Let me know 😊 !

Villager: Genji
When will you have an open plot?: I can when ready (TT)
Your time zone: PST
Hi! I would love to get you Genji 😊💛. Im waiting on one person before you who is also adopting Genji, so when I'm done figuring out their order, I'll get to yours right away! I believe I can get Genji ready for you to adopt tomorrow between 12-6PM EST, if that's cool with you?

HI, I will actually be out of town all day tomorrow, if not today, perhaps we could shoot for Sunday or Monday?
Post automatically merged:

Also do you want a deposit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back