• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 🌹temporarily closed🌹🌟Croissant's Amiibo Adoption Shop 💫 & Reserve FREE Villagers! 🌸💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Genji
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi dude!

I just wanted to stop by to say that you can't gift the Sanrio villagers to other people, even in their houses.. sadly, until Nintendo allows it, currently isn't possible

However you could offer the items, those you can give away 😊

Villager: Reserve gifted Rolf
Do you have an open plot now?: No
Your time zone: PST

Hello again, I would be interested in adopting your gifted Rolf when you move him out (if I don't end up moving him in before then)

Villager: Reserve gifted Rolf
Do you have an open plot now?: No
Your time zone: PST

Hello again, I would be interested in adopting your gifted Rolf when you move him out (if I don't end up moving him in before then)

Hii! Sure! 💕 I would love for Rolf to move to your town! I’ll let you know when he asks to move out

Hi. do you by any chance have Soleil? I have been searching for her for some time! If you have her, or can get a hold of her, I would love to see if we can make a deal!

Hi. do you by any chance have Soleil? I have been searching for her for some time! If you have her, or can get a hold of her, I would love to see if we can make a deal!
Hi! I’m pretty sure I have soleil! Im out of the house at the moment but Ill let you know when I’m back! When do you want to adopt her? and what is your time zone?

💚 RE-OPENED 💚
I’m reopening this shop because I like seeing lots of different villagers come and go in my town :3

tumblr_inline_p7g2tjmvAB1ufb8ej_500.gifv

CROISSANT'S DREAMIES COME TRUE SHOP
tumblr_inline_p7g2tjmvAB1ufb8ej_500.gifv

💫
🌟 🌷ALL VILLAGERS ARE A FLAT FEE OF 35 TBT🌷 🌟
There is a 10tbt deposit!
Pay 25tbt once your Villager is in boxes!

✋ Please note: once your villager has been invited to my town, there’s a 10TBT cancellation fee 🤚
💫

Please post this order sheet in your comment <3
tumblr_inline_p7g2w5YptX1ufb8ej_250.gifv

Villager:
Do you have an open plot now?:
Your time zone:

FREE VILLAGERS:
💜 These are long-term villagers who live on my island that I interact with daily. They are gifted and have catchphrases.
💛 You can reserve them for free, since I like to see them go to a new home instead of the void!
💙 There’s no set move out date for them, they will move out naturally or by amiibo.
💚 Villagers in Bold are set to move out first.

Apple
Beau
Judy
Julian
Maple
Pashmina
Roald
Rolf - reserved for @Firesquids
Stitches

VILLAGER LIST :
✨Villagers not listed can still be ordered (Amiibos Only) - just ask me! ✨

Ankha
Apple
Beau
Bianca
Chief
Claude
Coco
Cookie
Diana
Fang
Fauna
Francine
Fuchsia
Genji
Hazel
Julian
Ketchup
Lily
Lolly
Lucky
Marcel
Maple
Marina
Marshal
Merengue
Molly
Olivia
Pietro
Poppy
Punchy
Rod
Rolf
Ruby
Shari
Shep
Skye
Stitches
Tangy
Whitney

Please check back for new villagers!
Thank you!
🌷

Roald I need him!!!

Hi! I’m pretty sure I have soleil! Im out of the house at the moment but Ill let you know when I’m back! When do you want to adopt her? and what is your time zone?
No hurry. I don’t have an open plot now, but if you have her we can set a time, and I can work to get one open. It would simply take me a couple of hours tops. I’m EDT. Thanks!

Roald I need him!!!
Hi! 😊I’ll reserve Roald for you and let you know when he asks to move out!

No hurry. I don’t have an open plot now, but if you have her we can set a time, and I can work to get one open. It would simply take me a couple of hours tops. I’m EDT. Thanks!
Alright sounds great 😊 I’ll send you a DM later today!

Hi, I replied your your messages! I’ll keep Roald around untiL youre ready 💫
And roald is actually free
Ready now if you are!
Post automatically merged:

We got back from the beach and I just got my phone back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back