• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling 🌟[OPEN|SLOTS AVAILABLE] 50tbt/200NMT Amiibo Service! 🌟ALL VILLAGERS AVAILABLE SERIES 1-5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
it's quite nice of you to help people like this at prices anyone could afford. <3

Island Name: hope haven
Villager requested: shino, please
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): tbt
Do you have an open plot?: sterling is set to move out; ive been keeping my game on the same day to prevent a random from moving in while i hunted. so, technically, yes, as soon as i let him leave.
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT): cst - texas, usa
Donating crafting materials? (❤Optional. If yes please state what you’re donating!❤): i have a bit of everything; were you needing one kind in particular?

request accepted, will dm you tomorrow as I’m busy for this evening with orders!
im mostly looking for wood, hardwood & softwood :) im low on clay & stones too

Hey! I am thankful you have this open!! Looks like there's a bunch of folks ahead of me so that'll be good for me lol Is it okay if we trade earlyish next week?

Island Name: Lunar
Villager requested: Sasha
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): TBT
Do you have an open plot?: No, but I'm working on it
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT): Eastern, Canada

Hey! I am thankful you have this open!! Looks like there's a bunch of folks ahead of me so that'll be good for me lol Is it okay if we trade earlyish next week?

Island Name: Lunar
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): TBT
Do you have an open plot?: No, but I'm working on it
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT): Eastern, Canada

sounds good! I’ll have free slots on the weekend I imagine! If not next week is good 😊

Island Name: Hikomori
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): nmt
Do you have an open plot?: Nope!

(GMT 8) thank you!
Island Name: Lumina
Villager requested: Katt
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): 50 TBT
Do you have an open plot?: Yes
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT) : CST

edit: can I change this to Kiki?

Hi there! I wanted to put my name down for Ione. I'm in no rush whatsoever, as I'm a little bit busy + trying to open up plots for some other villagers I have pending. Will try to get a plot open as soon as I can <3

Island Name: Elysium
Villager requested: Ione
Do you have an open plot?: Not yet, may take a little bit
Your time zone: GMT+1
it's quite nice of you to help people like this at prices anyone could afford. <3

Island Name: hope haven
Villager requested: shino, please
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): tbt
Do you have an open plot?: sterling is set to move out; ive been keeping my game on the same day to prevent a random from moving in while i hunted. so, technically, yes, as soon as i let him leave.
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT): cst - texas, usa
Donating crafting materials? (❤Optional. If yes please state what you’re donating!❤): i have a bit of everything; were you needing one kind in particular?

I’ll try to get to all of you tomorrow! I have an informal chat with a potential employer at 1pm gmt but I’ll be around when I get back!
If anyone wishes to cancel their request or anything if you have obtained your villager please let me know asap!

Post automatically merged:

Excellent! Thank you SO much!! ^^I'll shoot you a message when I have a free plot!

I’ll also give you a message tomorrow to see where you’re at with getting your plot open and if I have time I’ll trade with you too!

i will try to be online around that time but 1pm your time is 10pm my time and i get home from work around 11pm.. i'll do my best to be awake and look out for your dm, though

Hi everyone!
sorry I haven’t been around today! I’ve been busier than I anticipated!!
I’ll do my best to do maybe one or two requests later tonight and some more tomorrow. Thank youuuu n.n

COMPLETED
Azalea - Hylian Spectre
Sasha - animalcafe102
Raymond - b100ming

Pending (messaged)
PunctuallyAbsent
Altarium
Bizhiins
Inazuma

Last edited:
Bump! Queue not too long ! (3 people in line, expected to be completed tomorrow afternoon gmt)

Additional completed :
Shino - PunctuallyAbsent

CANCELLED
Ione - Altarium

Island name: Lunasoleil
Payment type: TBT
Do you have an open plot: yes
Timezone: eastern
obviously i need to do this tonight or my plot will fill so i understand if you cant

Bump 🌟

Island name: Lunasoleil
Payment type: TBT
Do you have an open plot: yes
Timezone: eastern
obviously i need to do this tonight or my plot will fill so i understand if you cant

Hey, so sorry I was not online it was 2am for me. Feel free to message me whenever you’re next online and we’ll see if we can work something out. P.s. if you TT back a few hours you can push the plot from being filled. :)

UPDATE
+1 Completed:
Sasha - inazuma

Current queue: 2 people (both offline at the moment)

Last edited:
got her from someone else thank you anyway

Last edited:
Island Name: Honeydew
Do you have an open plot?: Yes
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT): PST (Nevada, USA)
Donating crafting materials? (❤Optional. If yes please state what you’re donating!❤): I can definitely take a look at what I have depending on what you’re needing the most!

I will be available the rest of today and tomorrow and can try to stay up a bit later to account for our time zone difference, if my request is accepted!

Island Name: Krytalis
Villager requested: Molly
Payment amount & type (tbt or nmt): tbt 50
Do you have an open plot?: no, but can get one as soon as move out is in progress.
Your time zone (mine is UK time - GMT): pst los angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back