• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 15, 17, and 18
I'm too lazy to look for the rest honestly! XD
I only usually find 1-2 per hour anyway. And the only thing I gain from that is feeling starved. =w='

I'm back! still need 2 more to get a sakura or pikachu. if i get 5 more i can get those plus regular egg.

still need:

clues 10, 12, 14 ,19, 24, and 25.

just thought i had great new idea for 12 but it didnt net me anything. i better grab a coffee and come back!

Last edited:
In all honesty I traded the Candy Egg for an Apple so i'm satisfied. The only egg I actually somewhat liked this time around was the Sakura egg but I bought the pikachu egg instead.

I found 17/25 eggs, so i'm satified. Really excited to know what the hell #5 was.

I only found 10 eggs ;-; I don't feel like searching for the rest of them, it would save me the stress. But I am excited to see the answers at least. c:

I'm still at 22/25 since my last post. I already have a regular egg collectible, so that was my excuse to not search any more! I'm missing 24, the receipt one and another one. Looking forward to the answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back