• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so sad i literally just got home back from a weekend of hell with my relatives and basically missed the easter egg hunt! the good news is that i still have a couple of hours to search for clues at least. so far these eggs are leaving clueless

HOLY CRAP! I finally found my last egg! Good one guys!! #14 was certainly the most difficult!

I just woke up like 15 minutes ago and had a sudden revelation about #11 omggg lol now i can spend the rest of these eggs

i believe in everyone in this thread ok!!! you can do it <3 also omg ppl saying 14 is easy ok then

Finally got all 25, glad to say the least :)

Time to trade these eggs for some collectibles now ( I don't like their looks lol)

I actually found 12 eggs this year, which is AMAZING for me, personally. Usually I top out at 9. :) I just can't stop though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back