Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
Now that Olimar’s rocket had been made giftable, it’s time to put it up for auction. I haven’t done these auctions in a while.

I will allow collectible bids, but only if it’s a pokéball of any kind or a glow wand (except for the planet wand, I’m looking for an older one). Just one of these collectibles will be the buyout, thus instantly earning you the S.S. Dolphin collectible. But if you prefer to bid using TBT Bells, here are the details:
  • Starting bid: 150 TBT
  • Minimum increment: 10 TBT
  • Maximum increment: 100 TBT
  • Start Time: 9:00 PM EDT, 8/26
  • Initial End Time: 11:00 AM EDT, 8/27
Rules:
  1. All bids must be made on this thread. Do not talk to me about the auction outside this thread.
  2. Editing your bids will invalidate the bid. Use post merge bids instead.
  3. Any bid made within the last five minutes will extend the end time by 30 minutes. For instance, if someone bids between 10:55 and 10:59 AM, the new end time is 11:30 AM, not 11:00 AM. But if nobody bids within that time, the end time is 11:00 AM. Time extensions will continue until there is no more late bids.
  4. You cannot withdraw from the auction.
  5. Do not add over 100 TBT to the current bid. This measure is added is to prevent a bidding war.
  6. Be respectful to me and the other bidders, or this rocket will never make a landing in your sidebar.
Get ready! Go!

We got about one hour left. Thanks for bidding and keeping it fair at this point so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back