• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cri
I came back hoping to see the answers of the clues/puzzles but we still have an hour and a half left XD

Need 5, 8, 10, 11, 24 in less then 2 hours. Need 3 more at least then I'll be set

Last edited:
Found all 25 this year! Thank you mods for hosting this, it's been a living hell really fun finding the eggs c:

Last edited:
Found 22, I think the hint is really misleading...

Got to spend all my eggs, yay!

So I found 15/22 eggs this year. What a shame the dark ones are sold out and I had forgotten about the event until Monday. Well I couldn't have passed a Pok?mon egg anyway. lol

do i gotta spend my eggies before timer runs out?

or is timer just when hunt ends (yet shop stays open)?

In years past, the shop stayed open even after the hunt was done. Of course, I don't know what they will do this year. (Also, if you had eggs you didn't spend in the shop it got converted to BTB (a very small amount), but again, don't know if they are doing that this year.)

I officially give up. I had fun, and reached a personal best of 12 eggs! So I'm good. I can't wait to see the answers.

i need a hint for 11 that won't give anything away
uuuuuuuuugh im dying
12 has me messed up

- - - Post Merge - - -

I found 20/25. I need 5 more uHHHHHHHHHHHGGHGHYGVRJN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back