• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY GOT #8. It's been bugging me so much, omg. Now I'm freeeeee.

Good luck everyone still looking for eggs... you can do it!

I found these clues really hard honestly, I mean okay I tried for like 20 minutes but still I only got 3 yesterday lol @ me
I'm gonna try to get a couple more of these before it ends :)

Hm.. Interesting.

Someone please give me a hint for 10, 11 or 24? Pretty please?

Here is enough NOT to get me in trouble. 10 will PISS YOU OFF!!!! Think of the meaning of what its saying and where/which game/place it pertains to.

Viewing your post, I truly feel you should get #11 if you remember correctly.

#24 is before your time so not much I can do to steer you there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and your newest companion

oh I already got 23, still need to get 5,7,10,11,12,14 n 24 tho :(

Go look what I said about 10 and 11. Same thing applies to you.

Are there any hints for 3 that won't get me or anyone else in trouble LOL

I got 15 eggs, and bought 2 pikachu and 1 regular egg. I think I might stop there, I'm pretty content with that.

I found these clues really hard honestly, I mean okay I tried for like 20 minutes but still I only got 3 yesterday lol @ me
I'm gonna try to get a couple more of these before it ends :)

These have honestly been the easiest clues in all the years I've been here. Just gotta think about them but not over think them (prob why I did so well this year, after years of practice). Their creators are just like us, not not Guinness book riddle makers. They did well, don't get me wrong. They make them hard, but not too hard to where they can't be solved. If there was one that virtually noone got, I am sure they would offer up another hint/clue.

Number 8 is by far the easiest, that or #2. I knew them both as soon as I read them.

Well I think getting 12 is mission accomplished. That's about half. I'll be honest all the puzzles are easy except 23

Remember guys the event isn't over yet. Just had to delete several posts containing hints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back