• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any hints for 3 that won't get me or anyone else in trouble LOL

Are there any hints for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 that have a fairly low chance of getting anyone into trouble? Seriously, just use a private message with an unsuspicious subject line. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Remember guys the event isn't over yet. Just had to delete several posts containing hints.

Please undelete them and send them to me.

BTW, I am absolutely NOT offering up any actual hints, as I do NOT want to get in trouble, But guys, just THINK about these clues. Do them one at a time. Think about what tbt IS and use your gut instinct. Where might you find clue #? Use the tools the site gives you. Really try and figure out what the riddle means. Look up words on the internet if you have to. Think of things that have happened ON tbt and off of tbt in the last year. The clues makes sense. I know when I figure out the last one I need, I will be like DUHHHHH. Best of luck to you all!!!!

OMG YES I JUST GOT 16 I CAN REST PHEW

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm very happy, omg. I am also very proud of myself!

When I finally got #17 I just laughed. How could I have not guessed that before!!!!

Okay, I'm done, I am worn out to a frazzle. This was fun though, thank you! :)

I have found:
1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22. Pretty pleased with that :)

i enjoy seeing how many people got certain clues, i didn't realise last year there was a clue that only one person got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back