• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I found egg 16! Right ok seems like my brain is working today

I will say that I have proudly found one.

One.

i hate tbt's riddles and stuff

When does this event end? Is the last day to find the eggs today? I hope not...

Wait, so, when will the answers be reveled anyhow? I'm a bit afraid that they'll be reveled in about a day or two, unlike having a week last year to figure out the clues.

literally i know the majority of hints and where it should be idk where to find them in the spot
like is it in a forum post

literally i know the majority of hints and where it should be idk where to find them in the spot
like is it in a forum post

it could be in a post in a thread, it could be hidden somewhere else around the forum too.... the mods are tricky when it comes where to put them

Wait, so, when will the answers be reveled anyhow? I'm a bit afraid that they'll be reveled in about a day or two, unlike having a week last year to figure out the clues.

In about a day or two is around what to expect. That's what we do every year though, certainly nowhere near a week.

In about a day or two is around what to expect. That's what we do every year though, certainly nowhere near a week.

Ah, okay then! Could've sworn it was a week, but I guess by brain is getting jumbled by clues. :p

So we'll only have by tomorrow to figure out the clues? Aw. I'm busy today.

oh yay im not banned during the event this year. wish i knew it started yesterday though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back