TBT's Fifth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I found egg 16! Right ok seems like my brain is working today

I will say that I have proudly found one.

One.

i hate tbt's riddles and stuff

When does this event end? Is the last day to find the eggs today? I hope not...

Wait, so, when will the answers be reveled anyhow? I'm a bit afraid that they'll be reveled in about a day or two, unlike having a week last year to figure out the clues.

literally i know the majority of hints and where it should be idk where to find them in the spot
like is it in a forum post

literally i know the majority of hints and where it should be idk where to find them in the spot
like is it in a forum post

it could be in a post in a thread, it could be hidden somewhere else around the forum too.... the mods are tricky when it comes where to put them

Wait, so, when will the answers be reveled anyhow? I'm a bit afraid that they'll be reveled in about a day or two, unlike having a week last year to figure out the clues.

In about a day or two is around what to expect. That's what we do every year though, certainly nowhere near a week.

In about a day or two is around what to expect. That's what we do every year though, certainly nowhere near a week.

Ah, okay then! Could've sworn it was a week, but I guess by brain is getting jumbled by clues. :p

So we'll only have by tomorrow to figure out the clues? Aw. I'm busy today.

oh yay im not banned during the event this year. wish i knew it started yesterday though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back