• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT MAFIA GAME FIVE - GAME OVER

why are people voting for me?

:( I didn't do anything.. >_>

well, my PM said I was a townie, but I can't show it to you so you'll just have to believe me.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

well, my PM said I was a townie, but I can't show it to you so you'll just have to believe me.
Ahha!

Caught you there bud.

Regular townies don't get pms.

:D

Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Super_Naruto said:
It's obviously odd, seriously vote him out. It's so obvious ZF wouldn't go " :r" if he was a bad person, and Odd was the one trying to frame him to get the attention diverted from him. I say let's all get Odd.

VOTE: ODD
You're only saying that because you're just being a pain in the sage board, but that's besides the point.

Still you hardly have any evidence that it's me.
Wow you can just shut up. This GAME IS CALLED MAFIA NOT TBT AFFAIRS OR BE A JERK/IDIOT. Justin I quit this game. I was a townie.

And actually I have a lot of evidence. I explained it in a post already.
You should atleast tell the host first because you could easily ruin the game by annoncing your role sometimes.

You quiting without warning again will result in bannage from all my mafia games.

That's fine if I'm banned. If I'm going to be critisized on posts in the Sage board and someone claims that it's effecting my vote in this game, then so be it.

Super_Naruto said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Chill SN... >_>

Anywho.. back to the game.
I would've been fine, but you brought crap about the Sage board into here and I'm banned from mafia because of it.
No, you get a second chance if you want but remember that you've really lost some respect from me after that.

<big><big><big><big>ANY MORE SAGE BOARD TAlK IN THIS THREAD WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DIE</big></big></big></big><big><big><big></big></big></big><big>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

...Hello there contradiction!

VOTE: ZELDAFREAK

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
so thats what... 5 votes for me?
You blew it :). You shouldn't have mentioned that in your PM it said you were a townie.
yeah... I know

well, to end it

VOTE: ZELDAFREAK104
YOu voted for yourself

:huh: ? Hopefully you were a bad role

:eek:
He might be a role that wants to get lynched. D:

Crap, he could be the Jester. But it is up to the moderator what happens when the Jester is lynched.

UNVOTE

VOTE: STORMCOMMANDER

Don't vote for ZF we think he's the jester! And if he gets lynched he wins!

Super_Naruto said:
Crap, he could be the Jester. But it is up to the moderator what happens when the Jester is lynched.

UNVOTE

I think its too late to change your vote now, plus you edited

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:

UNVOTE

I think its too late to change your vote now, plus you edited

....crap....well pretend that was another post

Back