• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT MAFIA GAME FIVE - GAME OVER

3 votes ZELDAFREAK104.
2 vote STORMCOMMANDER.
1 vote OddCrazyMe.
1 vote dragonflamez.

6 to lynch.

It's obviously odd, seriously vote him out. It's so obvious ZF wouldn't go " :r" if he was a bad person, and Odd was the one trying to frame him to get the attention diverted from him. I say let's all get Odd.

VOTE: ODD

Super_Naruto said:
It's obviously odd, seriously vote him out. It's so obvious ZF wouldn't go " :r" if he was a bad person, and Odd was the one trying to frame him to get the attention diverted from him. I say let's all get Odd.

THANK YOU!

:)

but I'm going still stay with storm... just... because... I have no idea

:eek:

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:

THANK YOU!

Cmon, switch your vote. We can vote Storm out next time, I just really think Odd is bad.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:

THANK YOU!

Cmon, switch your vote. We can vote Storm out next time, I just really think Odd is bad.
No, I'm going to stay with storm

Justin125 said:
2 votes ZELDAFREAK104.
1 vote STORMCOMMANDER.
1 vote OddCrazyMe.

6 to lynch.

Super_Naruto said:

You're only saying that because you're just being a pain in the sage board, but that's besides the point.

Still you hardly have any evidence that it's me.

OddCrazyMe said:
Still you hardly have any evidence that it's me.
First and second days are normally random votes; that reason won't help you right now.

Votes updated. = )

Back