• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEEEBS

- - - Post Merge - - -

In if it can start like next week

kid? im 23 and i make around 150-200 k a year and i am quite a succefull writer, now on those terms im pretty sure that im not "loser" and i have a life that is better than most. I dont think i am big shot because i watch anime, I think i am a big shot becase by the age of 23 i am succefull, with a good income, living alone and i can watch anime whenever i want with no negative outlook to any part of my life, also the fact that you answer me back means that you have time to "*****" around on the internet as you call it a "loser", so you argument makes you more of a "stupid ****tards like you i got better things to do than ***** on the net like a loser" but since you dont make an argument.....oh oh and who am i?. I am a person that is, most likely, more accomplished than you, in most aspects of life(save for relationships and impulse managment) can you say that about yourself for certain?

Butler. There is practically no need for him to polish the silver as it would tarnish immediately

Ur wrong. It was the maid, as the date on the calender is a sunday. Nobody gets mail on sundays!

would play but dedicating my time 2 overwatch

- - - Post Merge - - -

sooo obs

Newbie players mostly coast through the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I remember my first game Tarot and I was coasting through the game and yes I scumslipt a lot. Everyone thinks coasting is my scum meta.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Untill the bus driver mafia. No one thought I was scum my big mistake was killing Alexi. Trying to kill alexi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was fun killing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back