• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Goes to Apex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^
plus he just repulses me with his goddamn ugly scarf and stuff idk I just REALLLLLY hate zero

Watch any of his videos or interviews and I think you will like him.

I was rooting against him at E3 too, but then when I got to know who he actually is etc... well he has a great personality and has done a lot for the Smash community. Plus his scarf is his mother's who raised him alone back in his home country of Chile. That's why he wears it. :)

Last edited:
Watch any of his videos or interviews and I think you will like him.

I was rooting against him at E3 too, but then when I got to know who he actually is etc... well he has a great personality and has done a lot for the Smash community. Plus his scarf is his mother's who raised him alone back in his home country of Chile. That's why he wears it. :)

i'm going to hell lol
still just have never been a fan of him as a player for years

Last edited:
^^^^^
plus he just repulses me with his goddamn ugly scarf and stuff idk I just REALLLLLY hate zero
IIRC, He's one of those people who if they lose with their main, they'll swap in Diddy Kong because practically anyone brainless can play and do well with Diddy, he's that annoyingly tricky and a real bother to beat :/

I wouldn't of minded ZeRo that much if his E3 display didn't come out so badly, I dunno what he's like in Melee because from what I'm aware of, he's been mainly a Brawl/Smash 4 player.

The scarf bothers me too, alot of people trying to look edgy/overly "cool" during tournaments really bothers me and I have no clue why.

Last edited:
For those who haven't been following the news on this event, the fire marshals have deemed the building unsafe due to the storm and the tournament is on hold right now. They are currently meeting to discuss what they will do from here. The hotel is in big trouble for this (with both the police and lawsuits from the organizers). They lied and said it was fine. Turns out it's not.

I'm sure they'll figure it out , but we'll see what happens...

^^^

Lotta salt over scarves, they're just articles of clothin folks like lmao.

OR/AS tournament tho that's like the better news gods Jer change the banner for the superior game.

IIRC, He's one of those people who if they lose with their main, they'll swap in Diddy Kong because practically anyone brainless can play and do well with Diddy, he's that annoyingly tricky and a real bother to beat :/

I wouldn't of minded ZeRo that much if his E3 display didn't come out so badly, I dunno what he's like in Melee because from what I'm aware of, he's been mainly a Brawl/Smash 4 player.

The scarf bothers me too, alot of people trying to look edgy/overly "cool" during tournaments really bothers me and I have no clue why.

Read what I said above about why he wears the scarf! And there's nothing wrong with playing Diddy. You play to win. Same goes for Fox in Melee.

Looks like Apex was moved to another place due to snow. wonder what happened

Read my posts above. It was moved and the tournament schedule will be moved around. No matches will take place today.

^^^

OR/AS tournament tho that's like the better news gods Jer change the banner for the superior game.

ORAS is an afterthought in this major Smash tournament, don't be silly! There's also other games like Street Fighter, etc. but who cares!;)

But it doesn't look good on a potato nerd like ZeRo lmao

Read what I said above about why he wears the scarf! And there's nothing wrong with playing Diddy. You play to win. Same goes for Fox in Melee.
Fox needs skill, Diddy doesn't, doesn't really feel like much of a win if you can win with a cheap cause.

Last edited:
Apex is the name given to monsters in monster hunter who have overcome the frenzy virus why is apex being used out if context so much???

Also smash is **** Jigglypuff better win or idc

Apex is the name given to monsters in monster hunter who have overcome the frenzy virus why is apex being used out if context so much???

Also smash is **** Jigglypuff better win or idc

Then you'll want to root for Hungrybox who plays Jigglypuff in Melee and has a chance of winning. (He was the one who challenged Reggie at E3).

Glad to hear everyone was safe after that collapse. That's really terrible of them to lie about the condition when so many people's safety and well-being were at stake.

I hope the new place works out well! I'll look forward to seeing the tournament tomorrow and Sunday.

(I'll be cheering for Pink Fresh, if he's entering, though I wonder who he mains now after Lucas was taken out...)

My guess would be Ness, but that'd be obvious, I dunno the person at all but I hope he's got a surprise for his fans.

Last edited:
the most casual smash forum on earth covering competitive smash lol

also pinkfresh has been using Pit, but he's not that great

EDIT: gl & enjoy this, it'll likely the last apex. The first one to ever run on time since Rob got a way better venue since the APEX team couldn't triple check what Alex Strife failed to do himself. #salty.

Last edited:
the most casual smash forum on earth covering competitive smash lol

also pinkfresh has been using Pit, but he's not that great

EDIT: gl & enjoy this, it'll likely the last apex. The first one to ever run on time since Rob got a way better venue since the APEX team couldn't triple check what Alex Strife failed to do himself. #salty.

Chill with the negativity, dude.

I actually got a pal down there at Apex.
He plays Smash 64 though and he's competing.
Pretty hyped to see how he does because he's pretty solid.

And gl with that Villager, Jer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back