• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[CLOSED] Traditional Sketches for 39 TBT

@duckvely @Hatori
would you like the fruit to be a regular or perfect fruit? i was going to do a perfect fruit but -v- i just realized maybe that's not what you guys want!

if you don't want to reply- react with a "like" for regular fruit! or "celebrate" for perfect fruit!
i would like a regular peach please!

@/Blink.
@duckvely
@/digimon

Yours are done! (put a slash in front of the names of the people have received theirs via dm already o/)
blink.png

duckvely.png

digimon.png
i hope you guys like it!

I just wanted to say I adore your style! I took a peek at your kofi and you have done some amazing art for some of my fave ffxiv modders! I always wondered who did some of their art ^^

I just wanted to say I adore your style! I took a peek at your kofi and you have done some amazing art for some of my fave ffxiv modders! I always wondered who did some of their art ^^
Oh haha! Thank you ;o; and yes, twas me

Wait so it's you behind the infamous profile pictures! These are so freaking cute! It reminds me so much of a cabbage patch doll if you've ever heard of them ❤️ I've always wondered who was the person behind it all :3

If you ever reopen this and i manage to get my lil hands on 300TBT I'd love a commission from you! ☺️

Last edited:
Wait so it's you behind the infamous profile pictures! These are so freaking cute! It reminds me so much of a cabbage patch doll if you've ever heard of them ❤️ I've always wondered who was the person behind it all :3

If you ever reopen this and i manage to get my lil hands on 300TBT I'd love a commission from you! ☺️
hehe thank you and thank you for your interest ! honestly I probably won't open these again

Back