Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (98) +
1712639995779.png
Closed!
1712639995779.png

If you're interested in commissioning me for RLC, this is a link to my ko-fi commissions.

🚧 🚧 🚧
PRICES:
1 Singular emote will be 500 TBT.
1 Sketchy headshot will be 1K TBT.
1 "Surprise" art will be 1.5K TBT.
1 Chibi will be 2K TBT.

EMOTES

Link to more information about my commissions for these: https://ko-fi.com/c/951978df1e
Link to Miffurin's kofi: https://ko-fi.com/miffurin

EXPRESSIONS TO PICK FROM:
BASE 1
BASE 2

Milk_example.png
cataroni_FINAL_signed.png

SKETCHY HEADSHOT
Self explanatory!

redballoon.png

1712464367754.png
1712464382413.png

SURPRISE ART

I am offering my "Surprise" option again! You give me your character reference and I just do whatever the hell I want.
Info about this option: https://ko-fi.com/c/4631cb0551

beeplush2.png
xara.png
lieryil.png

CHIBI

I will ask you for your approval for this one. You can tell me the pose or expression you'd like. I also allow revisions.

blinkegggratitudedrawing.png
peachiechibi2.png
paperboy_dreamyegg.png
🚧 🚧 🚧

Last edited:
Oooh these are absolutely lovely. I will send you a PM!

Sent a request on Ko-Fi! :3
gotcha! i'll be contacting you on ko-fi when i get started :^D

-
also a PSA- i will be adding a slot back because i was debating if i should count drawing two characters as one slot or two slots... at first i decided it to be two slots but now i think it should be one..!

Last edited:
these are so adorable! 🥹 I’m super interested and i’ll send you a pm!

thank you guys for commissioning me! had these chibi slots open for a pretty long time now and i'm happy i can finally close them :^D

i may open some TBT exclusive commission stuff later but unsure rn

commissions for mistreil!
1710299564023.png

1710299576081.png

oookay i thought maybe it would be fun to do three of these O:

I'm glad you opened up the ych comms!
I would like a fruit chibi and I would pay 100 tbt!

formaldressref.png

formalfunky.png

The fruit on top is cherry please!

I love you art so much! 🥰

SCREAMS that is SO adorable omg 😭 the happy little smile… the fruit on the head!! obsessed! Been admiring your art from afar, and would love to be considered for a slot if possible!! I’d be paying in TBT.

My character’s hoodie is a little complex since it’s tie-dye, so just a plain hot pink hoodie is fine!! The tie-dye isn’t necessary, but I’m happy to pay extra anyways if needed!! Your art is worth wayyyy more than 100 TBT 🫶🏻

in case it’s hard to tell, her hair is black and her eyes are olive green!
IMG_6388.png
IMG_6389.png
IMG_6394.png
IMG_6393.gif
IMG_6392.png
IMG_6391.png
IMG_6390.jpeg

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg

For the fruit, I’d love a pink strawberry (like the one in my avatar) or a peach! Tysm for considering 🫶🏻

I'm glad you opened up the ych comms!
I would like a fruit chibi and I would pay 100 tbt!

The fruit on top is cherry please!

I love you art so much! 🥰

SCREAMS that is SO adorable omg 😭 the happy little smile… the fruit on the head!! obsessed! Been admiring your art from afar, and would love to be considered for a slot if possible!! I’d be paying in TBT.

My character’s hoodie is a little complex since it’s tie-dye, so just a plain hot pink hoodie is fine!! The tie-dye isn’t necessary, but I’m happy to pay extra anyways if needed!! Your art is worth wayyyy more than 100 TBT 🫶🏻

For the fruit, I’d love a pink strawberry (like the one in my avatar) or a peach! Tysm for considering 🫶🏻

Oh heck yeah >:^DD I can do both of these! I do FSFC but require payment upfront.. once paid I will start on it! o/
Thank you guys for the warm words ;O;

these are adorable 😭

could i also grab a fruit chibi for 100 tbt :0 any chance you could do a blueberry on her head?

Oh heck yeah >:^DD I can do both of these! I do FSFC but require payment upfront.. once paid I will start on it! o/
aaaaaaaaa thank you so much!! i’m so excited!

sending the payment to you now!!

Thank you!

I sent you TBT right away, enjoy! 🥰

Back