[CLOSED] Art for TBT

@duckvely @Hatori
would you like the fruit to be a regular or perfect fruit? i was going to do a perfect fruit but -v- i just realized maybe that's not what you guys want!

if you don't want to reply- react with a "like" for regular fruit! or "celebrate" for perfect fruit!
i would like a regular peach please!

@/Blink.
@duckvely
@/digimon

Yours are done! (put a slash in front of the names of the people have received theirs via dm already o/)
blink.png

duckvely.png

digimon.png
i hope you guys like it!

I just wanted to say I adore your style! I took a peek at your kofi and you have done some amazing art for some of my fave ffxiv modders! I always wondered who did some of their art ^^

I just wanted to say I adore your style! I took a peek at your kofi and you have done some amazing art for some of my fave ffxiv modders! I always wondered who did some of their art ^^
Oh haha! Thank you ;o; and yes, twas me

Wait so it's you behind the infamous profile pictures! These are so freaking cute! It reminds me so much of a cabbage patch doll if you've ever heard of them ❤️ I've always wondered who was the person behind it all :3

If you ever reopen this and i manage to get my lil hands on 300TBT I'd love a commission from you! ☺️

Last edited:
Wait so it's you behind the infamous profile pictures! These are so freaking cute! It reminds me so much of a cabbage patch doll if you've ever heard of them ❤️ I've always wondered who was the person behind it all :3

If you ever reopen this and i manage to get my lil hands on 300TBT I'd love a commission from you! ☺️
hehe thank you and thank you for your interest ! honestly I probably won't open these again

Back