• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Open] Snowifer's Experimental Style Shop- Colorful Headshots

Can I get one!

Reference: Expression: adventurous, serious, or up to you!
Background Shapes/Lighting Colors: any warm colors pls!
Payment:
$10 (kofi)

Hi Snowifer! Your colorful headshots are super cute - I'd love to be considered for one!
I hope it's okay for me to do this, but would it be possible to have you decide who you'd like to draw? If not, please let me know and I'll decide on one instead!

Reference: My list of characters here: [ toyhou.se ]
Expression/Background Shapes/Lighting Colors:
Any colors you think would fit best! I can also provide cleaner references for whoever is chosen!
Payment:
300 TBT

Thanks for your time and consideration! :blush:

Hi Snowifer! Your colorful headshots are super cute - I'd love to be considered for one!
I hope it's okay for me to do this, but would it be possible to have you decide who you'd like to draw? If not, please let me know and I'll decide on one instead!

Expression/Background Shapes/Lighting Colors: Any colors you think would fit best! I can also provide cleaner references for whoever is chosen!
Payment: 300 TBT

Accepted! I'll add you to a slot :D

Can I get one!

Reference: Expression: adventurous, serious, or up to you!
Background Shapes/Lighting Colors: any warm colors pls!
Payment: $10 (kofi)
Delivery!

Fye sketchy color headshot.png

Expression/Background Shapes/Lighting Colors: Any colors you think would fit best! I can also provide cleaner references for whoever is chosen!
Payment: 300 TBT

Delivery!
Hatori sketchy color headshot.png

i would love to place an order! these all look so pretty ;v;

Reference: Expression/Background Shapes/Lighting Colors: either neutral raising an eyebrow or a small smile, whichever you think works best. i’ll leave the colors up to you :>
Payment:
300 tbt

i would love to place an order! these all look so pretty ;v;

Reference: Expression/Background Shapes/Lighting Colors: either neutral raising an eyebrow or a small smile, whichever you think works best. i’ll leave the colors up to you :>
Payment: 300 tbt
Thanks! I'll add you to a slot, so send the tbt!

Back