[CLOSED] Art for TBT

for @aericell !
aeri_plead.png

thanks for the bells!

NVM i dont really feel like drawing that much LMAO

Last edited:
I'm back!
Hi again, I would be interested in in your art. I'll gladly pay 1.5k tbt for the surprise art!

Thank you!

I'm back!
Hi again, I would be interested in in your art. I'll gladly pay 1.5k tbt for the surprise art!

Thank you!
Oh!! I just closed this but I will gladly do one for you Yanrima! What would you like?

Oh!! I just closed this but I will gladly do one for you Yanrima! What would you like?
Oh, hi!
I would just like one surprise art of my blue character. Thank you!

Just remember to take care of yourself, take your time and take breaks! Thank you! ☺️👍
refsheet2.png

sonarefsheet.png

(She is usually surrounded or associated by blue roses and/or gold stars!)

Oh, hi!
I would just like one surprise art of my blue character. Thank you!

Just remember to take care of yourself, take your time and take breaks! Thank you! ☺️👍
View attachment 551652
View attachment 551653
(She is usually surrounded or associated by blue roses and/or gold stars!)
SO CUTE and no worries, I am!
Which is why I closed this really fast..

One more thing:
Should I send you tbt in advance, or after the art is finished?

Thank you again!
Ah- hm. Before or after doesn't matter to me!
I take payment in advance but I can understand if you'd want to see the art first before paying!

Ah- hm. Before or after doesn't matter to me!
I take payment in advance but I can understand if you'd want to see the art first before paying!
I usually do tbt payments in advance so I'll send you tbt right away! ☺️

Geh, I'm so indecisive about this but. I will take orders.. only for today though!
Open... again. I will not close orders until midnight! I'm in CST, it's currently 1:52 PM.

IMG_7059.jpeg

henlo i know ur probably sooo sick of my character by now LOL, but i have come to fuel my art addiction !! if that’s okay!!

IMG_7060.jpeg

i would like to order one (1) emote with this base !! could the loading icon have a blue/purple colour palette if possible? kinda similar to the bun in my sig!! and ofc i’ll put my character’s refs in a spoiler below!!

IMG_7061.gif
IMG_7037.jpeg
IMG_7063.png
IMG_7064.png
IMG_7065.png
IMG_7035.png

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg

ALSO, if you accept, will the price be 500 TBT or 800 TBT? Either price is fine, just wanted to make sure since you have 1 emote priced at both prices in the op 😅

ty for considering!! <3

View attachment 551782

henlo i know ur probably sooo sick of my character by now LOL, but i have come to fuel my art addiction !! if that’s okay!!

View attachment 551783

i would like to order one (1) emote with this base !! could the loading icon have a blue/purple colour palette if possible? kinda similar to the bun in my sig!! and ofc i’ll put my character’s refs in a spoiler below!!

ALSO, if you accept, will the price be 500 TBT or 800 TBT? Either price is fine, just wanted to make sure since you have 1 emote priced at both prices in the op 😅

ty for considering!! <3
I'm never tired of drawing your character!
AND OOPS LOL it's 500! I will edit the 2nd price- I didn't realize I didn't change it, sorry about that!

I'm never tired of drawing your character!
AND OOPS LOL it's 500! I will edit the 2nd price- I didn't realize I didn't change it, sorry about that!
omg no worries!! and thank you so much omg i’m so excited!! i’ll send you the TBT now!! 🫶🏻

Back