• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Space Icons shop 🚀 [closed, thank you everyone <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Aquilla, I've been admiring your avatars all throughout space camp & would love to buy one if I'm not too late!! ⭐

Pose and Expression: Option A
Sticker: Stars
Background: Milky way
Reference: This screenshot below, but without glasses please!
campinggear.jpg

Hi Aquilla, I've been admiring your avatars all throughout space camp & would love to buy one if I'm not too late!! ⭐

Pose and Expression: Option A
Sticker: Stars
Background: Milky way
Reference: This screenshot below, but without glasses please!
hi Plume! Omg, I feel so honored! I'd love to make an avatar for you! Just a heads up for you and @Darcy94x: I have an assignment submission on the 13th and am writing for my life, so I might take until Sunday/Monday to complete the avatars. If that's too late for you, which would be totally understandable, feel free to cancel your order ok? Same for @S.J. who is waiting for a custom pfp!

Alternatively I can offer to make your avatars summer themed, that you can at least use it once the event concludes. <3

hi Plume! Omg, I feel so honored! I'd love to make an avatar for you! Just a heads up for you and @Darcy94x: I have an assignment submission on the 13th and am writing for my life, so I might take until Sunday/Monday to complete the avatars. If that's too late for you, which would be totally understandable, feel free to cancel your order ok? Same for @S.J. who is waiting for a custom pfp!

Alternatively I can offer to make your avatars summer themed, that you can at least use it once the event concludes. <3
No worries, please take your time! I'll be happy to use the avatar after the event ends. ^^ I sent the 150 tbt in advance.

That’s fine with me too, no rush lovely 🥰❤️

With the event all wrapped up, I wanted to thank everyone who ordered art from my shop from the bottom of my heart <3 nothing fills me with more pride and joy than seeing all the little icons I drew spread around the forums, I never imagined there would be this much interest and that I'd one day be able to run a little shop like this.

I personally always feel a little sad when art I commissioned for a specific occasion stops fitting the occasion, so as a token of my gratitude I want to offer one free revision to everyone who ordered an icon, to extend the life cycle of your art for a while. I might take a while to complete this, depending on how many ppl actually want this, but I'll do it, bear with me!

Let me know if you want:

- summer sky background or solid colour background
- camp stickers keep or take stickers off
- flag recolour, take flag away, keep flag as is

example: summer background, stickers off, flag recolour

nYaabP7.png

will tag some people in this and in another post to get as many pings through as possible:

@deana @~Kilza~ @oak @Kaiaa @Oblivia @Ravenkitty22 @Kitsuragi @nyx~ @LoserMom @Corrie @-Mars-
Post automatically merged:

@Mick @michealsmells @Venn @Mimi Cheems @jiny @Gene. @lieryl @Darcy94x @Plume @duckvely

If I accidentally forgot someone, give me a whale tail slap in the face and lmk

I'll be adding this style to my regular art shop too, for future tbt event icons :3

Last edited:
Hi could I have one please?
If I'm understanding correctly:
- summer sky background or solid colour background summer sky background
- camp stickers keep or take stickers off take off please c:
- flag recolour, take flag away, keep flag as is can you do the aroace pride flag please?
1692566105305.png
Thank you so much Aquilla you are so sweet for doing this! 💗

could i also have one please?
-summer sky background
-take stickers off
-take flag away

thank you so much!

Such a smart idea, I'm definitely taking up yr offer of a free version.

- summer sky background
- remove all the stickers
- for the flag could you do a really simple carrot and change the colour to maybe yellow or green? If not you can just remove the flag, it's all good

Such a smart idea, I'm definitely taking up yr offer of a free version.

- summer sky background
- remove all the stickers
- for the flag could you do a really simple carrot and change the colour to maybe yellow or green? If not you can just remove the flag, it's all good
IMG_3724.png

yeet! 🥕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back