• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Space Icons shop 🚀 [closed, thank you everyone <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so can I still get a new picture?

Wait so can I still get a new picture?
Hiya, I currently don’t accept any new requests - only one free revision for existing ones. The reason is that I need a break from commissions to take care of myself for a bit, and I also have a lot of unfinished commissions that take priority right now. If you would like, I can let you know when I have free capacities again. 😊

Oops, thank you Kilza!

~

I'm pinging everyone who has not reacted to the previous ping in case the ping didn't go through. I will lock this thread on Sunday and won't accept any new requests or revisions after that, because I have a lot of things going on - so just a heads up if any of you wanted to update your space avatar still. 😊

@Kitsuragi @Oblivia @Mick @michealsmells @Plume @Mimi Cheems @lieryl @Darcy94x

Umb... umb can I get a summer sky background and stickers removed? I think that'd be super cool!!! 👀
I can toss in some TBT since thats technically more than one revision, I do nae mind!

Umb... umb can I get a summer sky background and stickers removed? I think that'd be super cool!!! 👀
I can toss in some TBT since thats technically more than one revision, I do nae mind!
nah u good that's a matter of like 1 minute <3 you wanna keep the flag fr fr?

Oh the flag! You know what, you can just remove that too! Almost forgot about that lmao
IMG_3774.png

I gochu fam ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back