• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Space Icons shop 🚀 [closed, thank you everyone <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquilla

the most wonderful time of the year 🌸
Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Lily
Feedback
100% (90) +
_
__

1690025131759.png

1690025166494.png

proxy-image.gif

Welcome!

This is a ych pop up shop for commissioning avatars of your Animal Crossing characters.
The avatars are space themed to go with the current Space Camp event.
You can use the avatar you commissioned as a profile picture or signature if you wish.

Example:
(the flag will be matched to your cabin's colour)

e26S20I.png

ThRPH0C.png
JBcRJKh.png
TyfST91.png

1. Choose a pose
Option A
Option B
Yp1By8F.jpg
lmxQ197.jpg

2. Choose a sticker
2HKPdW0.jpg

3. Choose a background
Milky way
Observatory
Bridge
Cargo Hold
9KVdAsg.jpg
NdnCe8P.jpg
dwfa8LV.jpg
GxWSLDa.png

General information:
  • Each avatar is priced at a 150 tbt flatrate. Pm me for a rlc option if you prefer.
  • You can request to get the background changed to match your cabin's location for 5 tbt at any time.
  • Please give credit when using my art.
  • Payment is upfront when I accept your request.
  • If you would like to request an OC or non-animal crossing character get in touch and I'll see what I can do!
  • If you have read and understood my terms, please leave a ⭐ star in your order form.

Order form (copy paste and delete what's n/a)

Pose and Expression: Option A, Option B
Sticker: Rocket, Stars, Moon, Planet, None
Background: Galaxy, Observatory, Bridge, Cargo, Clear
Reference: Pic of your character

📝 progress tracker for my own sanity
complete

nothing to see here!
deana ✅
~Kilza~ ✅
oak ✅
Kaiaa ✅
Oblivia ✅
Ravenkitty22 ✅
Kitsuragi ✅
nyx~ ✅
LoserMom ✅
Corrie ✅
-Mars- ✅
michealsmells ✅
Mick ✅
CylieDanny ✅
Venn✅
Mimi Cheems ✅
jiny ✅
Gene. ✅
lieryl ✅
Darcy ✅
Plume ✅
duckvely ✅

Last edited:
⭐ Space pop-up shop is now in business! ⭐

I have one last exam on Monday, so I won't be able to start drawing until some time Monday evening (CET).
Feel free to have a look around or fill out an order form already though, if you're interested!

proxy-image.gif

I would absolutely love to throw in an order for this ⭐

Pose: Option A
Sticker: Planet
Background: Galaxy
Reference:
Is it possible to have my rep wear the meme shirt? 😅 If that is asking too much I am also happy to just wear a normal space suit!
memeshirt.jpeg

space1.jpeg

I definitely have to order one of these. 👀

Pose and Expression: Option A, expression can be whatever works best for you!
Sticker: Stars ⭐
Background: Observatory
Reference:
0RnZLXl.jpg

Last edited:
Pose: Option A or Option B (eithers fine)
Sticker: Stars or Moon
Background: Bridge or Cargo
Reference: my sig pic or on my profile I have most of the art ive collected of my character

Yay! Thank you for your interest!

I would absolutely love to throw in an order for this ⭐

Pose: Option A
Reference:
Is it possible to have my rep wear the meme shirt? 😅 If that is asking too much I am also happy to just wear a normal space suit!
View attachment 499720
View attachment 499722
The meme shirt is awesome deana, and will be incorporated for sure. I gave my rep some eyebrows - would you like some as well? (no eyebrows are iconic too, just checking!)

@oak @~Kilza~ I also forgot to add "expression" to my order form so if you want a specific facial expression, edit your post and let me know :3

I’ll definitely need one of these! Thank you for doing this! ⭐

Pose: A
Sticker: Moon or planet
Reference:
IMG_5534.jpeg
IMG_5535.jpeg

Sorry for the bad quality (these were taken with my phone). Either of these outfits work!
Expression: Something similar to your example/excited smile.

Yay! Thank you for your interest!

The meme shirt is awesome deana, and will be incorporated for sure. I gave my rep some eyebrows - would you like some as well? (no eyebrows are iconic too, just checking!)

@oak @~Kilza~ I also forgot to add "expression" to my order form so if you want a specific facial expression, edit your post and let me know :3
I think I will stick with no eyebrows! If I can also request a wink expression that would be absolutely fab~

Pose and Expression: Option A
Reference: OC (Toyhou.se link) Will include non-watermark images in spoiler, size warning
21456716_IgHE5noZPOqq70x.jpg

45221628_xzK9DsC4e6UVToC.jpg

49022106_E2ynkv8Um0paxKZ.png

These are so cute, I need one!

Pose and Expression: Option A, anything excited/cheery
Sticker: Stars
Reference: XX (she has freckles that are a little hard to see and her eyebrows are her natural hair color - red/orange🧡)

Ahhhhh you beat me to the launch! 🚀 😂
This YCH is amazing— you have such vibrant colors, I love your work!!!
Good luck on exams queen!
I was BORN ready 😤😂 Had this in the works for a while. Thank you Renn :3 I'm happy to be in a team with you <3
Post automatically merged:

Gosh I am blown away by the interest, thank you everyone! ♥️

@nyx~ @LoserMom - I have added you to the progress list as 'accepted', but please wait with sending the payment until I ping you again when I start with yours! I'm trying to stay on top of things and I think I'll get confused otherwise xD

For people who are interested and seeing this now: feel free to keep adding order forms, just wait with payment until I give you a ping that I'm starting, so your payment doesn't get lost in notifications 💕

Last edited:
OMGGGG these are SO cute!! I'd like a non AC character drawn so please let me know if it's possible!

Background: Milky Way
Reference: this

OMGGGG these are SO cute!! I'd like a non AC character drawn so please let me know if it's possible!

Background: Milky Way
Reference: this
Corriiie! So nice to see you ^^ And yes, that's fine! I've decided to just give the non-AC characters a normal nose and fingers on their hands instead of the AC blobs. Hope that's ok! Everything else will be like in the example.

Corriiie! So nice to see you ^^ And yes, that's fine! I've decided to just give the non-AC characters a normal nose and fingers on their hands instead of the AC blobs. Hope that's ok! Everything else will be like in the example.
That works for me! Do whatever you are comfortable with. I know I'll enjoy it either way. :) Also craaaap. Totally forgot to include the ⭐ emoji oooo embarrassing

Hi is it too late to get one of these?
Pose and Expression: Option A, can my rep have the :3 face?
Sticker: planet glow sticker
Background: Um could you pick what you think looks best?
Reference:
I'm really sorry for the joy-con drift
2023072318265200_s[1].jpg
2023072318265500_s[1].jpg
2023072318270000_s[1].jpg
2023072318271300_s[1].jpg

⭐I have read and understand terms and will send TBT when you confirm.

I was just wondering, my Rep in the photos is suppose to look like me IRL and Animal Crossing doesn't really have my hairstyle, the one I'm using is the closest possible one and still doesn't really look anything like my hair, if you could draw my Rep with the correct hair style I would pay extra TBT for that, if you can't that's fine too I understand :)
It's long on the right side and shaved on the left side so the mirrored version of this photo
this isn't a photo of me it's a random reference photo online
1690163209626.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back