• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Space Icons shop 🚀 [closed, thank you everyone <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this! 💛 I’d like:
- sky background
- remove stickers
- remove flag
IMG_3726.png

Here you go! <3 ^^^^

omg I love this. Thank you so much!
- summer sky background
- take stickers off
- take flag away.

Much Appreciated :)

OMGEEE! Ur actually so nice for doing this I'm 😭
- summer sky background
- camp stickers off
- flag recolour, could you make it the asexual flag 👉👈

Tysm for doing this!!
- summer sky background
- take stickers off
- for the flag if it's possible could you make it have the thousand winters logo from Tokyo Revengers (image below) with a light blue background? I can send extra tbt for it if needed^^
1000003128.png

Oh my god! Thank you so much for doing this!

-Summer sky background
-Take stickers off
-For the flag can you make it the omni flag?
(This is the first image I could find but its the top right one)
IMG_3203.jpeg

Here's a big batch of revisions :3 <333
OMGEEE! Ur actually so nice for doing this I'm 😭
- summer sky background
- camp stickers off
- flag recolour, could you make it the asexual flag 👉👈
8DH9PHa.png

Tysm for doing this!!
- summer sky background
- take stickers off
- for the flag if it's possible could you make it have the thousand winters logo from Tokyo Revengers (image below) with a light blue background? I can send extra tbt for it if needed^^
uJ8PB8T.png

Oh my god! Thank you so much for doing this!

-Summer sky background
-Take stickers off
-For the flag can you make it the omni flag?
(This is the first image I could find but its the top right one)
View attachment 509330
iIYVnLq.png

Offering these revisions is so extremely sweet of you 🤍

I'd love a version for after camp with
-same background
-take stickers off
-take flag away
Thank you in advance!!
tkH4swT.png

Oooh thanks Aquilla! That's super nice! I'd like a summer background please! With the team flag and stickers removed please!

I personally always feel a little sad when art I commissioned for a specific occasion stops fitting the occasion, so as a token of my gratitude I want to offer one free revision to everyone who ordered an icon, to extend the life cycle of your art for a while.

I'm pinging everyone who has not reacted to the previous ping in case the ping didn't go through. I will lock this thread on Sunday and won't accept any new requests or revisions after that, because I have a lot of things going on - so just a heads up if any of you wanted to update your space avatar still. 😊
Post automatically merged:

@Kitsuragi @Oblivia @Mick @michealsmells @Mimi Cheems @jiny @lieryl @Darcy94x @Plume

Last edited:
I'm pinging everyone who has not reacted to the previous ping in case the ping didn't go through. I will lock this thread on Sunday and won't accept any new requests or revisions after that, because I have a lot of things going on - so just a heads up if any of you wanted to update your space avatar still. 😊
Post automatically merged:

@Kitsuragi @Oblivia @Mick @michealsmells @Mimi Cheems @jiny @lieryl @Darcy94x @Plume
Just a heads up, those pings wouldn't have gone through because of the auto-merge, so you may want to post and re-ping. (I should've let you know the first time as well, mb)

Oops, thank you Kilza!

~

I personally always feel a little sad when art I commissioned for a specific occasion stops fitting the occasion, so as a token of my gratitude I want to offer one free revision to everyone who ordered an icon, to extend the life cycle of your art for a while.

@Kitsuragi @Oblivia @Mick @michealsmells @Plume @Mimi Cheems @lieryl @Darcy94x

Oooh id love a summer revision perhaps!!
Cool! You can go to the original post (quoted below) and lmk what you want ^^
With the event all wrapped up, I wanted to thank everyone who ordered art from my shop from the bottom of my heart <3 nothing fills me with more pride and joy than seeing all the little icons I drew spread around the forums, I never imagined there would be this much interest and that I'd one day be able to run a little shop like this.

I personally always feel a little sad when art I commissioned for a specific occasion stops fitting the occasion, so as a token of my gratitude I want to offer one free revision to everyone who ordered an icon, to extend the life cycle of your art for a while. I might take a while to complete this, depending on how many ppl actually want this, but I'll do it, bear with me!

Let me know if you want:

- summer sky background or solid colour background
- camp stickers keep or take stickers off
- flag recolour, take flag away, keep flag as is

example: summer background, stickers off, flag recolour

nYaabP7.png

Let me know if you want:

- summer sky background or solid colour background
- camp stickers keep or take stickers off
- flag recolour, take flag away, keep flag as is
OOOOH YAY

-summer sky background
-remove camp sticker
-take flag away

could i also, perhaps, throw more TBT at you for more clothing detail? just perhaps adding on her coat. if not then no worriesssss~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back