• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Super Smashing Sale! (North America Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cress

Bells
Switch
2396-9345-5408
Moon Ball
Mint
Ancient Lantern
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Nintendo is having a sale for the next month to celebrate the release of the new Smash Bros game! Every week has new games on sale that represent certain characters. Here's the info so far.
Characters:
Mario
Bowser
Peach
Luigi
Yoshi
Little Mac
Rosalina (and Luma, but they left that part out. the Luma is possibly more important than Rosalina herself.)

Games:
New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U) -- $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
Punch-Out (Wii U and 3DS) -- $3.49 (regularly $4.99)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) -- $19.99 (regularly $29.99)
Super Mario Bros. 2 (Wii U and 3DS) -- $3.49 (regularly $4.99)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U and 3DS) -- $3.49 (regularly $4.99)
Yoshi's New Island (3DS) -- $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) -- $39.99 (regularly $59.99)
Characters:
Link
Sheik
Toon Link
Zelda
Lucina
Marth
Ike
Robin
Palutena
Pit
Captain Falcon
Mega Man
Sonic

Games:
Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) -- $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Wii U) -- $4.99 (regularly $7.99)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons (3DS) -- $3.99 each (regularly $5.99 each)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) -- $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Wii U) -- $4.99 (regularly $7.99)
Sonic the Hedgehog (3DS) -- $3.49 (regularly $4.99)
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) -- $24.99 (regularly $34.99)
Kid Icarus (Wii U) -- $3.49 (regularly $4.99)
Mega Man (3DS) -- $3.49 (regularly $4.99)
Mega Man 2 (3DS) -- $3.49 (regularly $4.99)
Mega Man X (Wii U) -- $4.99 (regularly $7.99)
Mega Man X2 (Wii U) -- $4.99 (regularly $7.99)
F-Zero (Wii U) -- $4.99 (regularly $7.99)
Characters:
Lucario
Pikachu
Charizard
Greninja
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Wii Fit Traner
Mii Fighters

Games:
Pok?mon Battle Trozei (3DS) -- $5.49 (regularly $7.99)
Pok?mon Rumble U (Wii U) -- $10.99 (regularly $17.99)
Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (3DS) -- $24.99 (regularly $34.99)
Metroid (Wii U and 3DS) -- $3.49 (regularly $4.99)
Wii Fit U (Wii U) -- $19.99 (regularly $29.99)
Characters:
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Kirby
King Dedede
Pikmin and Olimar (Oh, so here the Pikmin are more important than Olimar, but Luma's aren't important enough to be acknowledged? Wow.)
Fox
Pac-Man
Villager

Games:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Pikmin 3 (Wii U)
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (Wii U)
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (Nintendo 3DS)
I'm wondering what the games will be for the next 3 weeks. I know Fire Emblem came to Europe's Virtual Console recently, so maybe it will for us as well? If Kirby Fighters Deluxe and Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe (Alliteration spam) are on sale on the fourth week, I'll most definitely get them.

Last edited:
I saw this earlier

p cool

too bad though I almost never do digital for full retail games, and so far I already own all the VC titles of interest

maybe they'll put up Super Metroid week 3, I still haven't gotten around to getting that yet

Last edited:
Super Mario 3d world is on sale also. 40 dollars.

actually between megaman and f-zero week 2 could end up very well killing me

lol

and new leaf will obviously be on sale week 4, so if anyone was debating on getting another town and doesn't have a digital copy yet, it'll be the perfect time to do so

Last edited:
Australia got something similar to this, but it only lasted for 2 weeks and the selection wasn't as great... It was like "25 titles on sale!" but 11 of them were mega man lol

I'm happy though, as i was finally able to buy a new Fire Emblem! :D :D
My physical copy was destroyed by my puppy....... However, I have to wait one more week to play it as I have exams

The Canadian site has a preview of the games for sale in the other weeks, if you want to add it to your OP? Doesn't have the prices but its good knowing the games that are going on sale :p

I picked up an eshop card from target for 10% today because of this sale! I'm debating between getting a digital copy of acnl or just saving the card for the fantasy life DLC :\

Edit: it's just a preview, so other games will be going on sale as well :eek:

Last edited:
In europe we have this too .-.
I know, but they had different games.

Australia got something similar to this, but it only lasted for 2 weeks and the selection wasn't as great... It was like "25 titles on sale!" but 11 of them were mega man lol

Yeah... No fire Emblem sale for them!

Super Mario 3d world is on sale also. 40 dollars.

Added.

The Canadian site has a preview of the games for sale in the other weeks, if you want to add it to your OP? Doesn't have the prices but its good knowing the games that are going on sale :p

I'll add those now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just noticed that Lucina isn't listed as a newcomer on Nintendo's website. First the Smash Bros website and now Nintendo's? Wow.

I've also noticed that even if Week 4 mentions Kirby, they forgot to add which Kirby game it would go on sales. There's not a single game on that week where the character even show up.

Last edited:
I've also noticed that even if Week 4 mentions Kirby, they forgot to add which Kirby game it would go on sales. There's not a single game on that week where the character doesn't even show up.

That's because the game listed so far are only a preview of the sale. They're going to be revealing more during each week.

Updated! I'm thinking about getting Mystery Dungeon. I've never played one. Should I get it?

You should.
That's the only good thing about this week sale..well aside from Metroid.

AND! Don't double post. ~Edit your post~

awww, come on nintendo, gimme a sale on rune factory, phoenix wright, or prof layton!

You should.
That's the only good thing about this week sale..well aside from Metroid.

AND! Don't double post. ~Edit your post~

I'll think about it! (And fast!)
It wasn't a double post, the first one was bumping the thread last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back