• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gaming Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, congrats winners.

Second, when do we get the bells? I didn’t get a notification on them.

Check your transaction log/currency and it should say you earned them :) I don't think they did any PM notif or such for this. otherwise contact staff if you don't have them at all and should have gotten them :)

Congrats raffle winners! Those are some amazing prizes :)

I loved the event and was very happy that I could join the fun with MK8! Thanks again dizzy for hosting a CET friendly session of MK8, I made just enough tickets to get two arcade collectibles thanks to that! <3 I'll definitely join in again next time.

Check your transaction log/currency and it should say you earned them :) I don't think they did any PM notif or such for this. otherwise contact staff if you don't have them at all and should have gotten them :)
Oh yeah I did, I checked and I got 250 TBT with this message:

?TBT Gaming Week - Bell Prize Total?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back