• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gaming Week starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
grats all of you

also how much did yu put in, yuyu? I know ben did a bunch, but....

also, re: inclusitivity: what about other things such as designing a level or a boss/enemy or some things to do with other non-ac older games? or maybe even stretch the gaming part of gaming week to mean games beyond video games

just a thought, sicne I do still feel it should still be possible to have other events that don't require owning a switch+having an online pass, even without the arcade. it just might take a bit of brainstorming to figure out

Omg I can't believe I won!!! The pokeball was my number 1 dream collectible so I'm super happy that I own one now! Congrats to the other winners! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thanks everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@LambdaDelta- ngl I put in like almost 3k tbt on that raffle LOL i was really risking it for the biscuit!

Omg I can't believe I won!!! The pokeball was my number 1 dream collectible so I'm super happy that I own one now! Congrats to the other winners! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and thanks everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@LambdaDelta- ngl I put in like almost 3k tbt on that raffle LOL i was really risking it for the biscuit!

Omg it was definitely worth the risk for you!! Congrats Yuyu!!! <3

Thanks for an awesome event!! Loved the splatoon nights so much

Also dying to hear more news about TBT 3.0 and the new mods :]

yooo congrats to the new pokeball owners, ben and yuyu! welcome to the club! <3
and congrats to the boss feather winners too, micheal and verecund!

thank you again staff for the wonderful event, yall doing god's work right now pls take time to rest too!!

Congrats everyone! this was the most fun i've had so far on switch online!!!

Well, shucks, none of my 184 Pokeball tickets were lucky. ^o^;>

Congratulations to the lucky winners! :)

Last edited:
Zoo wee mama! I never won a raffle before thanks very much! : D

Congrats everyone else!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

183 tickets paid off :rolleyes:

Wow, I've never won a raffle before; thanks so much for the final boss feather! :D Congrats to the other winners as well!

Congrats to all the winners! And thanks staff for hosting such a fun event. :D

Congrats to all the winners and Thanks for hosting the event! I'm already looking forward to TBT 3.0

First off, congrats winners.

Second, when do we get the bells? I didn’t get a notification on them.

Thank you for this awesome event, I had a lot of fun especially in Splatoon and I realized just how bad/rusty I am in Mario Kart 8. I'm quite good at MK7, ok!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back