• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Who are you playing as the most in Super Mario Bros. Wonder?

Who will you be playing as?

• Total voters

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
There are a total of 12 characters in this new game coming out this October, (8 if you don't count the extra Toad and Yoshi colors) and it would be fun to know what characters will you be maining in your wonderous adventure.

Me personally, I'll be playing as Peach, Daisy and Toadette. I always had a soft for these three primary girls, and you bet I'm maining all 3 of them. Though the one I'm playing as first is easily Toadette, then Daisy second and Peach last.

How bout you? State your reasonings!

Daisy for sure! She’s always been one of my favourite Mario characters and it’s just cool to see her as a playable character in a mainline game.

Also might play a little as other characters just for fun though

I think it’s pretty obvious who my pick is.

Mario, because for SOME REASON, Nintendo thought it would be an amazing idea to make Yoshi an easy mode character. I think that eating enemies and fluttering would have been ok, but why did they make him invincible? That’s kind of accurate to how he acts in 2D Mario games, but still. I might also use Daisy because she’s never been playable outside of spin offs.

Last edited:
reckon i'll go for toad! or maybe luigi? i planned to play as yoshi, but the fact that i can't get power ups if i'm playing as him ain't the vibes

I really like Yoshi and Nabbit so I find it annoying that I can't play as them without having baby mode difficulty.
I'll probably play as Mario for my first playthrough but I think I'll probably play as Luigi or Daisy the most.

Mario first…but I’m guessing we’ll have to beat each level as each character…with Rosalina possibly being a hidden character again.

Yoshi is my first choice, since Yoshi is my favourite Mario character. I'll also play as Mario, Luigi and maybe Nabbit since I've never played that character. Possibly Daisy too...but Yoshi is a sure given.

Idk if I'll be able to get a Switch for then but if do I'm DEFFINETLY playing as Daisy! She was my fave princess when I was a kid and it's about time she participates in an adventure

I'll definitely play as Daisy for sure, maybe Peach sometimes !

My man Luigi for sure. If Luigi is a playable character in a Nintendo game, you can bet I'll pick him over anyone else.

I'll be playing as Peach. Unless Boo/King Boo is available, I've chosen her when able: Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario sports games, and Smash on occasion. It's more tradition for me. 🤷‍♀️

I started liking her character in Paper Mario - loved all of her mini segments.

Now, when are we getting Waluigi in one of these games, Nintendo?
bruh nintendo is sleepin on Waluigi fr

I'd really like to play as Daisy, since I think it's absolutely wonderful that she's finally been made a playable character in a mainseries game! 🧡 but to be honest, I'll probably end up playing as Mr Luigi the most. he's such a precious green bean hehe ☺️💚✨

as a side note, I don't think I'll actually play as Nabbit much since he's like an easy-mode character, but I played as him a bit in NSLU for the first time last night and I think he's awesome and hilarious, so I may mess around w him a bit too.

Back