• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. Wii U Tourney X!

Crys couldn't make it, so he said just make it 0-2 Im only guessing, but I think the 0 is Crys and the 2 is me.

Why won't anyone fight me? They either are sad to see me wait and they can't make it so they say I win or they just will give me the win....... yay....... I guess

Why won't anyone fight me? They either are sad to see me wait and they can't make it so they say I win or they just will give me the win....... yay....... I guess

It's just rotten luck. This kind of stuff happens in these tourneys. People get busy/forget about matches/etc. But I don't think your next opponent will shy away from a fight.

Last edited:

At the very least, I played a match with you. Free wins are free wins even if winning that way isn't fun.

I lost 3-1 against Yosh! wish I hadn't freaking fallen off right at the start.... lol GGs!

Last edited:
Ugh for the 2nd time, I'm a boy..... And gg. That's that, I'm out of the tourney. Good luck to everyone still in it :) I'm rooting for all of you ;)

Back