• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mario Who are you playing as the most in Super Mario Bros. Wonder?

Who will you be playing as?

• Total voters
bruh nintendo is sleepin on Waluigi fr

I'd really like to play as Daisy, since I think it's absolutely wonderful that she's finally been made a playable character in a mainseries game! 🧡 but to be honest, I'll probably end up playing as Mr Luigi the most. he's such a precious green bean hehe ☺️💚✨

as a side note, I don't think I'll actually play as Nabbit much since he's like an easy-mode character, but I played as him a bit in NSLU for the first time last night and I think he's awesome and hilarious, so I may mess around w him a bit too.
The thing about Waluigi is that as charismatic as he is, he isn't fully defined as a character yet, he needs his own game first for that. Like Wario for example, we know that he is greedy and "evil" and a bit of his tastes, but his games show his true nature, how he lives and so on.
Waluigi has some character traits sprinkled here and there across all the spin offs he has been in, he looks more posh and vain compared to Wario, plus having expensive tastes or at least a desire for a more lavish lifestyle, unlike Wario who is happy hoarding all his money, plus Waluigi acts like a parody of those princely characters while playing sports, so he likes the spotlight (and playing sports). But besides that, we don't know where he lives, what he truly wants from the things he does, and there's a lot of potential, potential that I want Nintendo to explore so finally fully present Waluigi as more of a character. Only then they can have enough unique characteristics for him to be adapted in a funny and creative way to a mainline Mario game (and maybe Smash pleaseeeee)

Last edited:
I have multiple characters I want to play the most and brothers that might want to play with me so my choices in characters are affected by those two things.

Luigi: He is a long time favorite of mine and I play as him in every game I can!

Daisy: She is finally playable in a mainline game and I am going to make the most of it! Also one of my brothers likes Princess Peach and he would probably want to be her so I'll let him play as Peach.

Nabbit: I just think he's neat, that is all lol :p

So far I'm all in on Yellow Toad. I love his elephant form! I might give Blue Toad a chance at some point as well. I tend to strongly prefer the non-human Mario characters, but I don't want the lowered difficulty, so . . . Toad it is.

Toadette, Daisy and Yellow Toad alternating sort of randomly

Back