• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need some summer Islands ( northern hemisphere )

Lars

Señor Member
Bells
Switch
2214-7888-4694
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Feedback
97.8% (128) +
Hello, i need some islands in the month of (preferably) July.
I missed a lot of the bugs, fish, and diving creatures all this time, and i want to catch a few of them.
So if you have a town in these months, and at these times, please let me know so i can come over and complete my museum.
I am also willing to pay for letting me come over/ having to time travel to these times.
( Also let me know if i need any tools, such as the vaulting pole or ladder, no navigate your island to get to the spots i need to catch these bugs/fish, or get to the ocean )

i need island with no flowers, and a lot of palm trees, for these stags and beetles to spawn in.

I need the following:
- Grasshopper ( available from July - Sept, from 8 AM to 5 PM )
- Scarab beetle ( available from July - Aug, from 11 PM to 8 AM )
- Giant stag ( available from July - Aug, from 11 PM to 8 AM )
- Golden stag ( available from July - Aug, from 5 PM to 8 AM )
- Giant giraffe ( available from July - Aug, from 5 PM to 8 AM )
- Horned elephant ( available from July - Aug, from 5 PM to 8 AM )
- Hercules beetle ( available from July - Aug, from 5 PM to 8 AM )
- Walking stick ( available from July - Dec, from 4 AM to 8 AM, and 5 PM to 7 PM )

I also missed 2 fish.
So if anyone has a September town
I would like to catch these two fish:
- Salmon ( available in Sept, all day )
- King salmon ( available in Sept, all day )

I missed these sea creatures:
- Lobster ( available from Dec - Jan, and Apr - June, all day )

Last edited:
I’m happy for you to come to my island today. Tell me exactly what day and time and I’ll time travel to it. (Does that matter if it involves TT on my part?) I TT all over, so it’s no problem for me.

Thank you, i just need those time periods i posted of when the bugs, fish and sea creatures spawn.
During any of those times.
Just tell me which time you set it,i don't care which order we will take, as long as i get the bugs, fish, and sea creatures.

Back