Summer secret santa art exchange! (Signups closed, starting)

What type of art would you like to receive?

• Total voters
I have finished my piece for @tiffanistarr ! I won't be around during the August 1-5 exchange dates, so I wanted to dump it here in advance. I can remove the spoiler when I return. :giggle:

Bones! I made multiple versions, so you can click the image for the large size.

OH MY GOD MY BABY BONES!!! Omg he is so cute, i love it!!! His little floaty lol Thank you so much! As always, your art has put a smile on my face💖💖💖🥺

Okay, since @jadetine won't be here for the exchange and I've been finished for a couple days! Here are yours💕💕

454545454.png

54545454.png

4545454555445.png
454545454545454.png

Also, sorry for not getting the shade perfect on the skin! I know Renn is pretty tan, but for some reason I just couldn't find a tan color that I was looking for!

💗

Okay, since @jadetine won't be here for the exchange and I've been finished for a couple days! Here are yours💕💕

454545454.png

54545454.png

4545454555445.png
454545454545454.png

Also, sorry for not getting the shade perfect on the skin! I know Renn is pretty tan, but for some reason I just couldn't find a tan color that I was looking for!

💗
Omg yayyyyy
I adore all the outfit options
And don’t worry about the tan because honestly I have trouble with it myself 😅 #artproblems

Hope everything is awesome for everyone 🎊💖

@skarmoury That’s adorable really!! I totlly would print it on a sticker if I had the tools down here. Those colors are kinda pastel but funky and the shapes are so cute ❤️

I was thinking of just posting mine or working on it a little more today XD I haven’t been well health wise so I didn’t totally polish this, there was a whole lot of staying in bed waiting for fevers and nausea to pass but I did my best with the time I had and I’d like to finish it more later, and post a lineart version so you could mess around coloring it if you like, I’ll let you know when I do. I knew what I was going to do from your username LOL

B7E52E14-FC80-41F0-ACF7-6D4FD3BB8248.jpg

Last edited:
@skarmoury That’s adorable really!! I totlly would print it on a sticker if I had the tools down here. Those colors are kinda pastel but funky and the shapes are so cute ❤️

I was thinking of just posting mine or working on it a little more today XD I haven’t been well health wise so I didn’t totally polish this, there was a whole lot of staying in bed waiting for fevers and nausea to pass but I did my best with the time I had and I’d like to finish it more later, and post a lineart version so you could mess around coloring it if you like, I’ll let you know when I do. I knew what I was going to do from your username LOL

THIS IS SO WELL-MADE HOLY COW!! Thank you so much for the drawing!! 💖 Please don't push yourself more than you physically can, your drawing is already stunning as is! I hope you get lots of rest, being sick and bed-ridden sucks a whole lot and more than anything I hope you feel better soon. :c Thank you so much again, your drawing is amazing!

Here's my drawing for @Millysaurusrexjr! I had so much fun drawing your island rep! I hope you like it! 🤩💖🥰
20220731_232636.png

Post automatically merged:

WOAHHH that is sweet!!! Nice job!!

@Croconaw I see! I'd be curious to see what their feet looked like, if you still have a version of the image with that, if you don't mind sharing it.

I'm glad you like my drawing! ^_^

Back