Stuffed Animals

How many stuffed animals do you own?

• Total voters
I have more than 25 that I've kept over the years. I probably have at least four in my room and several in a big blue tub inside the shed.

I have 7 that I love, three definitely have sentimental value, I've had them all since I was really little and they went everywhere with me. I have 4 that have giant eyes and they're so cute! I'm 20 btw :p

I had about 30 tucked away in boxes somewhere but I'm not sure if they're still around, but I still have a few that I keep in my room! I've a little stingray and turtle that I always keep sitting by my bed and a few others in my closet that I've kept from when I was a little kid.

I have loads of plushies! It's kind of embarrassing when people come over and see that half of my double bed has been taken over by plushies. I don't have loads but... They're kind of big ones? Like I have 2 big alpacas... Just because I thought they were cute.

Some of them have sentimental value. I have a small plush rabbit that my nanny bought me when my first rabbit died. It made me so upset but having that little reminder of her made me feel better. Plus that rabbit now reminds me of my nanny too, who passed away a year ago. My nanny also used to collect teddy bears, too, and I have two of the teddy bears she used to have in my room. They're really pretty bears. :)

I also have a Sylveon plush that I got at Comic Con. My friend also got one at the time so now we have matching Sylveons! :blush:

Haha thanks! Here is a picture of Jimmy The Roboctopus ^_^

Your custom Jonathan and Edward plushies sound fabulous omg. You're so lucky to have your OCs boys in huggable form :D
BTW just wanted to say that I've seen some of your Batman OCs artwork in the museum and I think she is fantastic, you must lover her to bits! I have a special Marvel OC and I know that kind of love <3 :)

OH MY GOD IT IS ADORABLE. and so big too!! i bet hes super soft omg *A*

i know!!! ;v; i really am lucky!! unfortunately the person stopped doing canon characters before i could get the third TvT; but here's what they look like~
plush__bac_riddler_by_rotten_apples-d70us5k.jpg
b269a5a1edbfb972f81df73d73e280a8-d8e12fp.jpg
(and oh my gosh thank you so much you have no idea how much that means to me QvQ she means the world to me, haha. and thats really awesome, i definitely want to hear about them sometime >u>)

I'm 19 and I have so many stuffed animals. They're so cute and it's fun to collect them and have them around your room~ The ones that hold a lot of good memories for me would have to be my Sonic plushies since, when I was a kid, would make stories with them with my bro and friend lol. I've actually had them since kindergarten so yeah I've had them for a while!!

my current fave is this one though!! I love plushies made by Gift ;u;
bFkudZL.jpg

I freakn' love stuffed animals. Currently I had to downsize my collection so I could fit them all in my closet, so now I only have about 15-20 (I donated a lot to kids who were in need of toys since I didn't play with them anymore) But I still have a bunch, hah. ;u; Currently on my bed I have Lizzy the raccoon, Ally the cat, Mr. Snake (creative name, I know) the python who looks pretty rough because he's missing his eyes, a cute fox my mom got me for Valentine's day, a snowy owl pillow pet (dose he count?), a giant Simba one from my childhood, female Stitch andFrankinwenie that my dad got me from DisneyWorld.

I'm still a big sucker for them, I try to resist buying one everytime I go out, haha.

Last edited:
I know I have more than 15 but I'm not sure the exact number. Most of them are stored in my closet though. I don't have enough space on my bed or in my room overall to have them all out, plus a lot of them wouldn't match my room.
My favorites are a stuffed dog I've had since I was little, a teddy bear my uncle gave me, and an orange monkey my brother gave me for my birthday several years ago.
Oh, and a Rilakkuma plushie I got from the arcade last month.

i love stuffed animals bc theyre the only happiness i have from my childhood
i have like..30+

I have an army of them, at night they protect me from the midnight monsters. They are my heroes and I love and cherish them all.

OH MY GOD IT IS ADORABLE. and so big too!! i bet hes super soft omg *A*

i know!!! ;v; i really am lucky!! unfortunately the person stopped doing canon characters before i could get the third TvT; but here's what they look like~
plush__bac_riddler_by_rotten_apples-d70us5k.jpg
b269a5a1edbfb972f81df73d73e280a8-d8e12fp.jpg
(and oh my gosh thank you so much you have no idea how much that means to me QvQ she means the world to me, haha. and thats really awesome, i definitely want to hear about them sometime >u>)

Ahhh they are fantastic!!! Shame the person stopped making them but at least you got two to treasure :D My wallet is breathing a sigh of relief 'cause if they still made them I'd be ordering stuff right now haha ><

And you're so welcome, I meant every word! I'll VM you shortly :))

I've got a big blue alpaca called Cyrus, (funnily enough :p ) a small white alpaca, a wooly sheep, and a plushie of baymax :D

Do you own any stuffed animals, plushies, or stuffies? If so how old are you and what are they of? Do they have sentimental value?

Not anymore I think unless some old are at dad's place. I might have this pink worm I made in sewing class but a bit unsure.

I remember having this giant English Bulldog that was pretty much the size of like a 2-3 year old person, and I loved it until I couldn't keep it anymore. I guess it was a great thing to hug for comfort.

Lots, I still have my first stuffed animal named Ruffy, he's a big brown dog, missing an ear, arm halfways ripping off, and he's pretty well matted. When I was younger he had a ribbon on his neck and that was where I learned how to tie my shoes! He's very special with me, and I often stuffed special things into his armpit hole for safe keeping. ^u^

I have a ton of other stuffies all over, mostly giraffes because I collect them, but I have a build-a-bear and some other random ones from throughout the years. My latest acquisition was a Domo dressed as a cow that my boyfriend won in a claw machine for me! It was amazing, cause I was like "win me the Domo" and he did when I thought it would be impossible!
$_12.JPG

15+ for sure!

I LOVE stuffed animals! Even still! As a kid, I used to always get them as gifts and such because I loved to play with them so much! I gave them all personalities and put them in relationships. xP I have at least 40 as of right now, most of them being Beanie Babies. I have a few stuffed Nintendo plushies too like Yoshi, Eevee and Growlithe.

Everytime I see plushies in the store, I really want to buy them. xD It's an addiction!!

I've got so many from when I was younger. Most of them are Sonic plushies. I'd order them off of eBay and win them through crane machines so now my closet is packed with them.

Stuffed animals honestly creep me out now, so I don't have any anymore, though I did use to have a white Build-A-Bear completely decked out in Jedi gear. That was back when I was really invested in Star Wars, lmao.

Back