Stuffed Animals

How many stuffed animals do you own?

• Total voters
The only "cool" or unsual ones I have are a ripley's believe it or not two headed cow (named MC for moo cow), a tarantula named Jimmy, bowser and boo, Toothless, and two robots... MC and Jimmy are two of my favourites.

I'm 28 with 17 currently visible stuffed animals in my room, and recently picked up a bin of childhood stuff at my parent's old house which has even more stuffed animals.

Most of them have sentimental value. I have the teddy bear I got as a newborn, my first toy ever as a gift from my aunt, on my bed. A while ago, my much younger brother (13 now) wanted my bear so I tracked down the same stuffed animal online to get for him, I am a master internet sleuth that is all because most of that tag was worn away haha. He's been given a large number of my old stuffed animals, but I couldn't pass that one along.

There are a few stuffed cats, one I made when I was seven, another was from my grandmom, one was from my childhood nanny. Another bear was a 10th birthday gift. About half are truly sentimental.

Back