• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stuffed Animals

How many stuffed animals do you own?

• Total voters
I have about 15, maybe more, in a box in my room.
And 3 of them I have on my bed at most times, a pikachu and raichu plushy that I had ever since I was 4,
And a reindeer that I got for Christmas when I was 7, I used to never be able to sleep without it.
Heck, I remember once when my parents decided to throw it in the washing machine because it smelled.
When I got it back, I was sitting atop my bed crying cause the yarn from it's scarf had been untangled everywhere and the stuffing had been reduced.

I have 10 (I think).
- 6 of them are different sized/types of Stitch.
- CN Yoshi
- A Monkey
- A baby dragon
- A panda from build-a-bear.

I'm 21 and I have a bunch of stuffed animals. I like still buy them lmao they make me happy idk. I put them all in my closet

I got about 10 big ones that I often cuddle cuz I don't got anything else, they're really relaxing and helpful to a headspace I like to be in; I used to have like 4 garbage bags full though 2 went to the animal shelter for the animals and 2 got bulldozed since I was keeping them in my mom's storage and we're no longer on speaking terms due to how I am.

my mains are:
Miss Tiger, the giant Tiger I got from valentines day at walmart
Leo the Pandah
Audrey the bunny
Champ the wolfpup
Shadow the labradorpuppy,
Stripes the tiger
Simba the lion
Alf the alien (yes that Alf!)
and two that don't have names :p

Last edited:
I definitely have more than 15 in storage (in storage boxes under my bed), a few that live on my desk or in the car but only 3 that are actively cuddled/have sentimental value; my 'first toy' (I didn't take to my actual first toy) a rather battered (dog ripped him up when he was a puppy, my mum repaired him as best she could) and bald pony, a build-a-bear teddy that my boyfriend made for me for my 18th birthday and my Winnie the Pooh Tsum Tsum :3 I don't know if this also counts but I have a Hearthstone pillow which I hug a lot.

Btw, I'm 19 years old.

i don't really have any, never got attached to them

but i do have an old pillow pet i won

I have some collected over the years, mostly were gifts. I used to be really attached to them but now that I'm older, I don't really pay attention to them anymore. After watching Toy Story though, I'm NEVER throwing them out.

I have about 5-10+ (don't feel like counting, they're in my closet). They're almost all from my boyfriend so they have sentimental value.

I'm going to assume 15. I used to have a TON as a kid (Hell, I had 50 Webkinz alone,) but I gave them all away when I moved :c

22 years old, and I have many stuffed animals. I used to have more, but I've gotten rid of many.

Let's see...there's a few beanie babies, (I consider these stuffed animals) and then I have a plushie of no-face from spirited away and a teddy bear my dad gave me when I was very young. There are others I'm not currently remembering.

I have around 5 that are always in my room, since they're more important to me (one is comfortable to sleep with and looks cool, one is a Pikachu, the others are from my grandma) and I don't want my brothers to play with them. The others are sort of shared with them, I guess, since technically I feel that some of them are still mine and will take them away if my brothers don't treat them right, but my room is really small so I can't fit them all in it. :/

I have a few. My daughter has way over 15. My mom had crates full of them, and a ton sitting around the house. If I were to guess, I would say she had over 300. My mom loved them. She had a bunch that she slept with too. I recently found a poem that she wrote a couple of years ago about her stuffed animals. Sounds kind of silly for an old woman to be like that, but I understood her love for them after reading the poem.

oh my goodness the octopus sounds adorable ;A; and i bet your snake is happy with that gallade ;D

Haha thanks! Here is a picture of Jimmy The Roboctopus ^_^

jimmy.JPG

Your custom Jonathan and Edward plushies sound fabulous omg. You're so lucky to have your OCs boys in huggable form :D
BTW just wanted to say that I've seen some of your Batman OCs artwork in the museum and I think she is fantastic, you must lover her to bits! I have a special Marvel OC and I know that kind of love <3 :)

All of mine are from when I was little...but I still have 15+!

mine arent necessarily stuffed animals, but i guess plushies of anime characters, pokemon, vocaloid, minecraft, etc..they're basically what makes up my 'nerd corner' in my room haha. i either donated my old stuffed animals to retail a long time ago or just gave it to my younger sister if she wanted it. although i try not to buy that much anymore, i dont have much space in my room so my shelves and desk are just filled with decorations and anime merch

I used to have about 20 build-a-bears, but when I was getting ready to move out of my house, I gave away most of them. I don't even know how many other plushes I had, but I also gave away a ton of other toys. I think the plushes I actually kept have been in boxes in the attic since then. I only have I think around 10 that are still in my room at home and in the closet. And I have one plush with me at college, which is my zebra pillowpet from one of my good friends.

I have...a lot. I know a bunch are still stored at my mom's house, not to mention the roughly 30+ that I currently have in my house.

-3 vintage Care Bears
-1 vintage My Little Pony
-2 My Little Pony Friendship is Magic ponies
-4 Hello Kitties
-8 handmade plush
-17 Pokemon
-9 miscellaneous plush

For a total of 44

Not revealing age

The vintage ones were my mom's, some of the Pokemon and misc. plush are sentimental because they were gifts, and most of the others I just like to have around my room as cute decorations

Last edited:
Back