Stuffed Animals

How many stuffed animals do you own?

• Total voters

remiaphasia

Bells
Do you own any stuffed animals, plushies, or stuffies? If so how old are you and what are they of? Do they have sentimental value?

I'm pretty much 16, I have way more than 15
And like ~2 of them have sentimental value

I have like20+ as well. A select few have some sentimental value :') I just donated a few that I won't miss.

Last edited:
Most of them are stored in boxes downstairs; I have one huge bin full of TY Beanie Babies; I have over 100 (maybe 200?) of them. I'm twenty-eight and I still sleep with some stuffed animals. I have six upstairs. :p

I'm pretty much 16, I have way more than 15
And like ~2 of them have sentimental value

I have like, this doll made of yarn and stuffing that was given to me at birth. It's 25 years old and has somehow managed to stay in my possession despite all of the moving I've done. I think all of my other ones are just cute. I even have World of Warcraft stuffies.

I've been meaning to get myself some of those giant microbe stuffed animals, like the bubonic plague or influenza or something. Those are adorable!

Definitely over 30+ ;u; . I have a shelf with all my favorite plushies on it. Mostly tons of hello kitty ones, rilakkuma, elmo, my little pony, gloomy bear, minnie mouse, care bear, a beanie baby, tsum tsum, mamegoma, hamtaro, skelanimal, miffy, pikachu, donald duck, and a few other miscellaneous ones from my childhood. A wind up musical catepillar, a piggy that reminded me of piglet from pooh bear, etc

I have tons from my childhood in a box somewhere in the basement. As far as my current stuffed things collection goes, I have 50+ mini Tsum Tsums displayed in a case and nine Caveys. That's it though.

Last edited:
I have way more than 15 stuffed animals. A lot of them are Hello Kitty, Disney, or teddy bears. I have one, really sentimental one (a hello kitty one...heheh), I've had it since I was 6 and it's always helped me to fall asleep. Plus it smells really comforting to me for some reason, which is also why I've kept it for so long.

I've never been too big on it, but I do have like 2-3 of them.

I'm a diabetic, so the one I usually have out in my room is a Teddy bear called "Rufus" by the company.

i used to love plushies, but now they just clutter my room and throw off my room's colour scheme ahahh : ' >

Yeah, I have more than 15 stuffed animals. My bed's headboard and side board (I sleep in a twin bed that pulls out so there is a board on one side) is filled with Hello Kitty plushies I've collected. And then I have a bunch of stuffed animals of penguins and bears all around my pillow and down one side of my bed.

I had more but I think I either put them away or gave them away. I probably should clean up how many stuffed animals I have on my bed and put them away but I literally have no place to put them.

im 23 years old, and i have a ****load of stuffed animals but i think a lot of them have migrated to the attic >< i cant even count how many i have. well over 30 lmao. some are atop my dresser, like the big white stitch i got from disney when i was 13, and a little wyvern from world of warcraft

i used to have a stuffed bear named....well, bear. ive had him since i was a baby, but i have no idea where he is now ;; probably the attic with the rest.

currently, the only ones in my bed (i also have a super small bed so its impossible to fit more than a couple of them) are custom-made plushies of jonathan crane (scarecrow) and edward nigma (riddler) from batman. ;u; i kiss them every night before i go to sleep. they are by far the most important to me atm.

all of the ones you guys have sound so cute!!

I only have two, a giant 36" cuddly octopus that I dressed up as an Aquabat. I got it for Christmas last year and he sleeps on my bed. I also have a small Gallade plushie that sits on my snakes vivarium. Thinking back, I was never fussed about stuffed animals as a kid, I did have a lot of Ghostbusters and TMNT action figures though ^_^

I only have two, a giant 36" cuddly octopus that I dressed up as an Aquabat. I got it for Christmas last year and he sleeps on my bed. I also have a small Gallade plushie that sits on my snakes vivarium. Thinking back, I was never fussed about stuffed animals as a kid, I did have a lot of Ghostbusters and TMNT action figures though ^_^

oh my goodness the octopus sounds adorable ;A; and i bet your snake is happy with that gallade ;D

i have three. Two were given to my parents for me when I was born by family friends and the other my parents bought for me when I was a baby

i used to have a lot when i was a kid but i think my mom threw them away. or maybe they're still stored some where in my house lol.

we have many plushies that we bought for our puppy! but the ones I own are one flamingo plush my best friend gave me a long time ago and an official FFXIV moogle I bought when I went to comic con. too bad they are both all chewed up and stuff now

I have a bunch from when i was a kid and now i cant seem to get rid of them (they are clogging up space in my moms closet sense at college):/

Back