Stuffed Animals

How many stuffed animals do you own?

• Total voters
I probably have more than a hundred of them. I LOVE them so much. (I'm 19)
Most doesn't even have any sentimental value, they are just so fluffy and cute.

My sister offered me this one a few months ago:
41xohv0IEXL.jpg

My friend named him Linux.

344efbp.jpg

From left to right: Kerropi, Kerropi, Psyduck, Twitchy, Big Bunny, Little Bunny, Pillow Bunny (yes, that Pillow Bunny), Kawaii, Awoogawoo, Bee, iDoge

These are the ones in my room, but I also have a lot more in a box downstairs. tbh I don't actually care about hose and they're mainly just a) Webkinz, b) free dinosaurs I got at some restaurant thing or c) stuff my siblings gave me because they didn't want them but didn't want to throw away, that I'll have to keep until the end of time because I can't regift them bc that's rude

usually only a few of them are out and the rest are in a box in my closet so they don't get dusty. and don't worry, I don't normally torture Pillow Bunny like that lol

oh and if you think the names are bad, I assure you that their "backstories" are even worse.

I am 21, and I have so many from over the years it's not even funny. Many of them are not allowed to leave ever.

I have a bunch, at least 15 or more. When I was really little I was obsessed with the ones from Build a Bear, and I would always get one with my Christmas or birthday money. I think I have like 13 of those? And I have some other stuffed animals from when I was little and a few I got recently. I really love them, haha.

I have two. I used to have a ton of beanie babies as a kid, but idk where they went. Now I have a Cook Kirby plushie and a Toad plushie. Usually i'll win a few at carnivals every year but I give most of them away.

Oh my... Is this a question for me! Well, when I last counted, I'm pretty sure I had about 130+ plushies in total. It's been a couple of months since then & I still continue to buy/receive them from people for things like my birthday, so I probably have even more now. ^^;

I can't help but want to buy all of the plushies!

I put 5-10 but I don't remember exactly how many bc they tree mostly but out of the way for.right now. I wish I had more! I used to love buying myself plushies.

Oh gosh. I got way too many, thanks to Pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Out of all of them that I have. Toadette is my favorite one.

I have a few plushies and stuffed animals. I have a penguin, a Minun from Pok?mon, a Blooper from the Mario series and a Totoro.

I'm surprised nobody has any Animal Crossing plushes, even though I haven't got any myself. :p

Got the I <3 Eevee plush line from Japan, picked it up on Nakano Broadway as a birthday present to myself. Wasn't particularly cheap but I love 'em! Sits on a shelf above my computer, they make for a great display piece.

A good friend made a plush of my favorite My Little Pony character for free, it goes on its own little shelf with a smaller plush I won in a mass rock, paper, scissors tournament.
I'm 22 and a dude but ain't afraid to display them. Always embraced being a raging nerd even when I started having adventures and played games less, haha.;)

Last edited:
I am in and out of hospital often and if I have to have a longer visit I get a new stuffed animal. Last time my mum got me honey-bear and that was two weeks ago. I love stuffed animals, they're a huge comfort for me and make the trips to emerg a lot less stressful.

I'm 31 and I'm a cuddly-Holic! :p

The oldest one I have, is my knitted Lindy-Lou doll that was going to be my late older sister's (she sadly was a stillborn :( ) but luckily my kept the doll, to give to me.

I'm surprised nobody has any Animal Crossing plushes, even though I haven't got any myself. :p

Got the I <3 Eevee plush line from Japan, picked it up on Nakano Broadway as a birthday present to myself. Wasn't particularly cheap but I love 'em! Sits on a shelf above my computer, they make for a great display piece.

A good friend made a plush of my favorite My Little Pony character for free, it goes on its own little shelf with a smaller plush I won in a mass rock, paper, scissors tournament.
I'm 22 and a dude but ain't afraid to display them. Always embraced being a raging nerd even when I started having adventures and played games less, haha.;)

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOUR EEVEELUTION PLUSHIES WAHH

I'm 20 and I definitely have more than 15 stuffed animals! <3 Many are important too me! A few I can list off is I have a Happy (From Fairy Tail) plush, a cute piggy plush, Puppycat plush, and so much more ahaha!~ <3

I'm 31 and I'm a cuddly-Holic! :p

The oldest one I have, is my knitted Lindy-Lou doll that was going to be my late older sister's (she sadly was a stillborn :( ) but luckily my kept the doll, to give to me.

My condolences, my older sister was also a still born. My parents never kept anything that was meant for her, it was too hard on them. That's a very special doll.

My oldest one is a yellow bear that plays the tune to "my only sunshine" it was given to me in the hospital when I was first born, 25 years ago and still plays that song if you squeeze it. It's been put away for safe keeping.

I had a lot saved from when I was a kid, but my mom probably ended up giving them away. Moms seem to like giving things away without your permission :rolleyes: But I still have a couple that I keep on my bed. But maybe 5-10 in total? They're not, like, cool collectables though eh.

Back